Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Triangle of Chesterfield

Search this Thread

Old 08 July 2004, 03:33 PM
OBH6UK
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Triangle of Chesterfield

Anyone used them? What's you opinion of them?
Old 10 July 2004, 05:21 PM
WHY
Scooby Regular

The Sales side is quite good (better than Mansfield) don,t know about the Service side but iam going there Monday to book a 1st Service and a replacement door window which was scratched when i picked the car up.
Old 10 July 2004, 06:34 PM
ScoobyRuss
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

MY04WRX came from there. I have been very happy with the Service the car arrived on time and the service I got was great. They have always returned my calls when I’ve phoned about something. The Car went for its 1000 mile service about 4 weeks ago and was ready for collection on time. Very happy with them.
Old 10 July 2004, 07:28 PM
TRF
Scooby Regular

Ive been there a few time for parts, usually had them off the shelf but did have to order one, was on my door step much quicker than they said it would be. They get my vote.
Old 10 July 2004, 10:14 PM
stephen s
Scooby Regular

always used them for parts never had any complaints,just waiting for my sti8 to be ready later this week always friendly and return all calls
Old 12 July 2004, 08:52 AM
OBH6UK
Scooby Regular

Maybe it is just me then as I am not local. I found Dave the owner and an another gentleman (cannot remember his name) whom only works there on Saturdays (takes customers out on test drives) both very friendly and helpful.
However, the salesman does not return my calls within an acceptable time scale. Keeps saying that he has not received two originals of my insurance certificate sent to him (one by my insurance company and one direct from me). Took five days to supply me with a registration number, so delaying me arranging insurance in the first place so that the car could be registered and taxed. Another copy of the insurance certificate is due there today, so we will see.
A car which I hoped to collect in eight days, then at fifteen days, maybe collected later this week at twenty one days after my order, the car is / was in stock when ordered.