Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Proven - Dealership in Haselmere

Search this Thread

Old 20 October 2003, 04:27 PM
G4Tyrant
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know this should probably be under Dealerships but just wanted to let peeps know what a First Class service i recieved from Proven in Haselmere today ! Had a slight worry about the Brakes so went over there and they looked at me Scoobaru on the spot and made me a cuppa and then took me for a quick tour of there soon to be new workshop etc ! Really nice friendly chaps with loads of good advice ! Top service, would recommend them to anyone in surrey who needs an official dealer !

the G.
Old 20 October 2003, 04:51 PM
scooby808
Scooby Regular

Wink

I bought my scooby MY00 from there in June - good service and they extended my warrantee until June 04 (6 months past the 3 year deadline). Only problem is that I cant change exhaust wile still in this period as they said it will invalidate the warrantee cover!!! Highly recommended dealer in my humble opinion.
Old 21 October 2003, 10:58 PM
G4Tyrant
Scooby Regular

Question

Apparently thats a load of old tosh about the exhaust/warranty thing ? Guys at TSL told me you can change it mid warranty !! Their exhaust maker also supplies Prodrive etc and it wouldnt matter if you fitted a Prodrive one ??!! ...... And a bloke down the pub said too ..... so must be true !!

the G.
Old 22 October 2003, 09:34 AM
P1npj
Scooby Newbie

Can I concur and say that I took my P1 for a Back Box and oil change a couple of months back, usually use Bell and Colvill but these guys had time to talk and the guy on Service Reception owned a Scooby and obviously it was his hobby also. Very friendly and very efficient..

I will be taking the car to them for its 30k big service Dec/Jan time....