Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Dealer-Another good job!

Search this Thread

Old 17 October 2003, 11:26 AM
Dazza's-STi
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

just been in this morning for new gear stick bush, kept ending up in third not fifth... not good at 6thou+ ... The shift was just too slack, and when in gear had well over an inch of play, it was like watching a cake mixer in a bumpy road! Anyhow had Golden's have a quick look and they replaced it this morning no fuss, in and out in 1 hour.Its the second warranty issue and i've no gripes at all, excelent service and the work so far spot on...

Just thought i post a note as its goot to praise good service, its pretty rare nowadays!

Dazza
Old 17 October 2003, 11:59 AM
MJW
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Just to add another thumbs up for Goldens - for my last service (15k) I called them at about 9 am to book it in. They said they had a free slot that very morning and could do it while I waited, so it was all done and dusted for lunchtime, including my travelling time.
They also managed to get hold of my PPP kit within 8 days - a big improvement on the 3 weeks delivery I was originally quoted.
My only gripe with them is that they charge £2.50 to fill up your washer bottle, but thats splitting hairs really (plus next time it goes in I'm gonna fill it to the nuts )