Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

Thank you Adams

Search this Thread

Old 13 October 2002, 08:54 PM
MATTeL
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

After the recent round of "bash the dealer", I thought I would write about my last visit.

I turned up on Saturday morning without an appointment to ask when my car could be booked in to investigate a clicking noise coming from the wheels.

I am greated by Mark (sales) and cheerful "hello" from John (servicing).

We have a chat, in which I mention the clicking and acknowledge the fact that nothing on the car has changed and yes I am slacking.

John takes the keys and says he will see what he can do.

Russell takes the car out and can't hear the clicking so I go out with him and manage to get the noise to happen. He then starts listing all the things it can be (I start to feel sick).

At the end of the drive we get out (I now know why wheel bearings have to be replaced even if they are just inspected) and Russell is convinced of the promblem.

We go back inside the showroom and Russell and John talk together while Diane and I chat about cars and the merits of my body modifications (to the car). After the chat with Diane, who by now I really like (well she did like the car after all)!

John says that I need to book the car in for a check, under warrenty and if it is what it is suspected to be then the claim isn't an issue.

The whole thing took about an hour and a couple of cups of coffee (which is the best I have had in any car dealers).

The service was friendly and professional. As a dealership I like them () and as people they are better.

Thank you guys and Diane for the productive visit and see you soon!

Mark
Old 14 October 2002, 08:44 PM
taffyboyo
Scooby Regular

Smile

WELL DONE MARK! GLAD THEY LIKED YOU & YOUR CAR
Old 15 October 2002, 06:20 PM
Trouser @ TSL
Scooby Regular

Talking

Magic mate .. really good to hear

Good on them!!

Trouser
Old 16 October 2002, 06:33 AM
merlin
Scooby Regular

I've also heard they are good but pricey too sadly. Guess you pays your money and takes your choice.
Old 16 October 2002, 10:47 AM
MATTeL
Scooby Regular

Trouser - I thought so, hence the length of the post, of course I will still come and vist. BTW they love the TSL adjustments to the car!

Adams are a bit more expensive than some but then I like the service I get. In the past they have been very helpful over certain jobs (new clutch). It is rumoured by the way that prices might not be as high as they once were...