Wheels, Tyres & Brakes

Any Suggestions??

Search this Thread

Old 23 January 2008, 05:29 PM
SteveJT
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Any Suggestions??

OK then folks try this one. I have today been to a tyre garage near me and had 2 new shiney tyres fitted to my mint MY54 WRX STi. Ones pride and joy. The tyres were fitted and when rolled out onto the forecourt it became extremely apparent that the useless, "£$%^& *()(* *&&^%% $$£$ £"£" had made one hell of a good job of damagin both front alloys! I went back in and lodged my complaint wi the supervisor at the time who actually took it on the chin (Forgive the pun but he nearly did!!) admitted the fault was the garages and they would pay to have them refurb'.

Im not one for the cheap repair job and argued my corner that I should actually get two new wheels due to the damage. Yes they were totally unmarked prior to them getting there untrained hands on them. I have not had any experience with the Refurb of wheels and to be honest Im not too keen on the idea either colour match has got to be a big consideration on the Gold STi wheels! Has any one experienced this or can offer any suggestions as to the better course of action??
Old 23 January 2008, 07:32 PM
RON
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If they won;t cough up for 2 new wheels, tell them you want all four refurbed to get a colour match!!