Notices
Wheels And Tyres For Sale This forum contains only wheels and tyres offered for sale by our members.

Swap my wheels for yours what you got?

Search this Thread

Old 02 March 2011, 12:39 PM
fordrsrickc
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Swap my wheels for yours what you got?

As i am sure people may be aware i were in the process of putting my car back to standard and as i endured so many timewasters relating to buying my modidied parts i decided to just keep it,. however i have big admiration for anyone breaking cars as you must have patience of a saint
i did however sell my inovit redlines in gunmetal and after selling the wheels i liked i purchased these same wheels inovit redlines in white which have done 500 miles and are as new with new unduro 215 35 18 tyres and as a whole are mint. they are from a classic so have the 5x100 pcd et45 18"x7.5.
i fitted them and cant get used to the white and to be honest would probably better suited on a classic due to the 215 35 18 tyre sizes as my old ones had 225 40 18s on and filled the arches better,.
I paid £510.00 for them inc delivery at £32.00 only 3 days ago and simply not to my taste will sell or swap for 18s inovit redlines in gunmetal or gold or what you may have. must have same good tyres although these wnduros are budget they are new with about 8mm tread.
pm me or text me 07773279732

apologies to moderators if posted in wrong section due to scoobynet all changing please could you put it in the right section if i have put it in the wrong place thanks

Last edited by fordrsrickc; 02 March 2011 at 12:43 PM.
Old 02 March 2011, 02:03 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you want to buy your bumper back?

Seriously though, good luck and I hope you keep her for many years to come.
Old 02 March 2011, 03:56 PM
fordrsrickc
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder
Do you want to buy your bumper back?

Seriously though, good luck and I hope you keep her for many years to come.
bit late now ive chopped yours for my front mount and sent it all to the body shop for a repaint, couple of days earlier i might of lol
Old 02 March 2011, 04:38 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by fordrsrickc
bit late now ive chopped yours for my front mount and sent it all to the body shop for a repaint, couple of days earlier i might of lol
I was going to have to chop mine up anway, that is one of the reasons I went for your bumper was to save me the hassle and grief (and I like the WRC bumpers).

Post up some pics when you have it back on the road, who did you go with in the end for your insurance?
Old 03 March 2011, 12:24 AM
fordrsrickc
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder
I was going to have to chop mine up anway, that is one of the reasons I went for your bumper was to save me the hassle and grief (and I like the WRC bumpers).

Post up some pics when you have it back on the road, who did you go with in the end for your insurance?
Will do buddy I should have the bumper back from the body shop this Friday it's going to be fun fitting it lol there's hardly anything left of it lol I had a look on here for any links on where to cut the bumper for my fmic but couldn't find anything so just cut it all out haha looks ok though.
I'm unsure about the wheels I bought in White can't get used to them.
The bumper is being painted by a ford main dealer guy I know so it will be baked too make it tough against stone chips.
Ive been busy painting my intercooler pipework black looks well
I just renewed my insurance and for the pleasure of having an extra years no claims I got charged a further £800 so a hefty 2k premium but find it hard to get rid of the scoob
Old 03 March 2011, 01:11 AM
LUCKO
Scooby Regular

would be interested but considering my old mondeo 2.0 (136 bhp) was all over the road at a hint of rain on Enduro Tyres i dread to think what they are like on twin scroll sti's
Old 03 March 2011, 11:16 AM
fordrsrickc
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by LUCKO
would be interested but considering my old mondeo 2.0 (136 bhp) was all over the road at a hint of rain on Enduro Tyres i dread to think what they are like on twin scroll sti's
I had a mondeo and they handle like ****e in the wet and i had the st tdci 155bhp with continentals on which are good in the wet and it still handled ****e,. somehow dont think it would have been the enduros you had on because ive driven in the wet on these and its fine and im running 360 bhp in my twin scroll,. unless it was your driving
Old 16 March 2011, 12:55 PM
wrathchild_78
Scooby Regular

if you are still interested, we can trade the OEM STI 01-04 wheels + almost new TOYO T1R tyres 225/45/17 + whatever you want in addition (money wise)?

what say you?