Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Stigs Northampton

Search this Thread

Old 20 May 2007, 04:23 PM
rob_1980
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stigs Northampton

heys stigs, said i say hi on here...

tell me, is that the prodrive exhaust you have on your motor, or have you changed it, sounds very different to mine (apart from the obvious yours being an sti)
im sure that scoop and spoiler would look better in black! lol

enjoyed the little drive, think we panicked 95% of all the other road users, and upset them sitting at the roundabout chatting, oh well, s**t happens..

brakes got a good testing, what are the chances of running up to a steam roller in town??

like i said, not been to the northants meet as of yet, but will do soon, so might see ya there..

Rob
Old 20 May 2007, 10:06 PM
Sneeks
Scooby Newbie

Wink

Hi Rob

My exhaust is just the normall prodrive but i am thinking of changing it soon maybe with a remap i could get to that 350bhp mark

Glad you enjoyed the little drive its good to have some fun with the old sunday drivers keeps them alive

WTF a steam roller in town the last thing i expected to see

I must say i do like scoobs in black the scoop and spoiler would finish yours of (but u aint having mine.)

Will see you around soon like i said ive been meaning to go to a meet soon just havent got round to it yet. Are you planing on going to the jap show in June

Sneeks (aka stigs)
Old 21 May 2007, 07:22 AM
rob_1980
Scooby Regular

ahhh sneeks ..(must of been the sound of my brake pads shouting at me made me hear you wrong)

unfortunately (well its good really) i cant do much over the next few weeks as im going to cancun in two weeks time, and not started saving yet...oops..

im flying out either the 3rd or 4th of june, if its the 4th i will go to the QE meet.

would be nice to get a gettogether one afternoon rather than evening and go for a little drive around the town and countryside big scooby convoy lol..

anyway, running late for work (again) take it easy

Rob

Last edited by rob_1980; 21 May 2007 at 07:26 AM.