Sponsored by:

Tyres Northampton - simply the best!

Search this Thread

Old 02 May 2000, 12:09 AM
KevinW
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Most of you will have heard of or used the services of Tyres Northampton. I'm sure you'll agree these guys do a great job at supporting our track days and provide services and products at competetive prices.

At Cadwell for the LTR day I had four new S02s on my Scoob. Unfortunately that day I also slightly bent the car including my exhaust system. Due to the fact that my MOT was fast approaching and there was a slight hole in my exhaust Mark (of Tyres Northampton) offered to supply a Scorpion cat back system. I duly accepted!

On Saturday just gone, I had my new system fitted and the car MOT'd. I arrived in Northampton at 8:45 am and the guys got started straight away. The MOT was booked for 10:00 am. The car would have failed on a loose brake pin and exhaust emissions. Most other garages would have given you a failure sheet at this point. Not the guys at Tyres Northampton. A couple of hours later, two exhaust changes, a fix to the brake pin and a short trip up the A45 and I was the proud owner of a newly MOT'd Scoob with a brand new Scorpion cat back system (and it sounds fabulous). And all this for the cost of the MOT and the exhaust only (no labour charge).

I'd like to express my appreciation to all at Tyres Northampton for their efforts on Saturday, you guys are the best! Thanks to Stef for introducing me to Mark. It was certainly worth the hour long journey from Nottingham.

Should anyone be prepared to use the services of Tyres Northampton and require a contact name and or number, these can be found below:

Mark Papworth
Business Development Mgr - 0771 - 5371712

Tyres Northampton - 01604 - 588599

Old 02 May 2000, 01:25 PM
Stef
Scooby Regular

Kevin.

Thank you, I will pass your comments on.
Good to hear you've joined the Scorpion club too!! !

Stef.
Old 05 May 2000, 07:00 PM
KevinW
Scooby Regular

Yeah Stef,

The system sounds great. At some point I must get the car on the rollers and see what it is putting out, especially in conjunction with the induction kit!

Kev
Old 05 May 2000, 08:28 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Kevin, how the new job going at Tyres Northampton???

[This message has been edited by Paul Habgood (edited 05-05-2000).]