Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Silver Classic in Loudwater last night (5:30)

Search this Thread

Old 15 July 2005, 08:41 AM
Scott W
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Silver Classic in Loudwater last night (5:30)

Nice bit of driving you exercised there! Forget to engage your brain before you got in the car did you?

I hope that no-body had their car stolen from the local area yesterday as this person was driving the car just like they had stolen it. Absolute disgrace and to be honest, if I had seen your number plate I would have reported you to the Police.
Old 15 July 2005, 11:12 AM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Scott W
Nice bit of driving you exercised there! Forget to engage your brain before you got in the car did you?

I hope that no-body had their car stolen from the local area yesterday as this person was driving the car just like they had stolen it. Absolute disgrace and to be honest, if I had seen your number plate I would have reported you to the Police.
what happened?
Old 15 July 2005, 11:35 AM
Scott W
Scooby Regular

They basically entered a mini roundabout at a stupid speed causing a car already on the roundabout to do an emergency stop, and then followed this by performing a suicidal overtake of a Rover that was coming off the roundabout whilst a car was coming the other way causing both of the cars to stop/brake hard. All of this was in a 30 and then whilst still in a 30 they carried on accelerating away to another mini roundabout where they got held up. Then they decided to sit sit mm's away from a car whilst exiting the roundabout and once this was car had turned off you could see and hear him working his way through the gears at a rapid rate and knowing what speeds you can get out of each gear, he was EASILY breaking the speed limit, and not by your marginal few mph!

Just annoyed me seeing this type of driving and it's just a sorry state of affairs that Impreza's are falling in to the hands of people that decide to drive like this.
Old 15 July 2005, 01:40 PM
Patt@firstime
Scooby Regular

Seems to be plenty of people around like this now - was in front of one on the M40 south last weekend in a new 911. Complete pr1ck
Old 15 July 2005, 01:45 PM
MadMark
Scooby Regular

Scott - There are a few around us like that!

The worst offender is a DGM Impreza Saloon with the resistration plate "HUX"
- If he jumps the bridge again the police are going to get a call ....
Old 15 July 2005, 02:52 PM
Cov_Scooby
Scooby Regular

I drive fast! - I think we all do - but to drive like an *** (providing what is stated is true) and then to act all proud of it - you should be ashamed of yourself, maybe when you kill someone and get sent down for a long time will you think, hey maybe he had a point.

God forbid that will never happen - keep it to quiet roads or tracks if your going to do it. And if not - well then I hope you get whats coming to you

Old 15 July 2005, 04:41 PM
Scott W
Scooby Regular

Mark, which bridge?

Does he also have his foglights on when there is not a cloud to be seen in the sky and the sun is beating down in 30 degree temps?
Old 15 July 2005, 07:50 PM
little'un
Scooby Regular

Hello

I've a very good idea who this is....drives back and forth, back and forth and goes tsss....

HUX is local

little'un
Old 15 July 2005, 09:58 PM
Paulo P
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MadMark
Scott - There are a few around us like that!

The worst offender is a DGM Impreza Saloon with the resistration plate "HUX"
- If he jumps the bridge again the police are going to get a call ....
My sister had a run in with that guy on the Marlow bypass when she was in her scoob and he was undertaking and driving like a tosser and waving at her trying to impress her She was very upset by his driving and it made her think about selling her Impreza
Old 15 July 2005, 10:25 PM
Bottomfeeder
Scooby Regular

Hux - used to see him on a regular basis on the London road, have to say, driving sensibly.

As for the 'other' pr*t with the silver classic and an ironing board for a spoiler - you really should try getting on the '40 and going somewhere, rather than round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and <YAWN> round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round
Old 15 July 2005, 10:59 PM
Paulo P
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Bottomfeeder
As for the 'other' pr*t with the silver classic and an ironing board for a spoiler - you really should try getting on the '40 and going somewhere, rather than round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and <YAWN> round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round
PMSL I like it
Old 15 July 2005, 11:30 PM
v5 man
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I`ve also seen "HUX" around, driving sensibly too it must be said. Maybe he`s a word I cant spell........Sound like Scitzophreniac, but spelt correctly

Cliff
Old 16 July 2005, 12:10 AM
Paulo P
Scooby Regular

Schizophrenic Spellcheck is your friend Maybe two people drive the car.
Old 18 July 2005, 12:19 AM
little-ginge
Scooby Regular

Location: It's like finding a cocktail sausage, when what you really wanted was a rather large saveloy.

Originally Posted by little'un
Hello

I've a very good idea who this is....drives back and forth, back and forth and goes tsss....

HUX is local

little'un
yep, sure i've seen that one in & around Marlow.. if it is wh i think it is.. they havent got a brain cell to rub together between them..