Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Great Yarmouth today

Search this Thread

Old 02 May 2005, 09:38 PM
EBRWRX
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Yarmouth today

Saw over a dozen of you in the seafront car park and some very tasty efforts among them there was too (esp the black Sti.) I was parked on the front about 100 yds further towards Lowestoft (Silver Sti).

I don't remember passing any other Scoobies all the way to and from Southend/Yarmouth but I did have a nice five or six miles friendly shindig on the Ipswich ring road on the way back with a Boxster (I think I earned the bragging rights ) .

First time I've been to Yarmouth in 25 years and I don't think it's changed one bit - but that's not a criticism. My kids thoroughly enjoyed their day out.
Old 02 May 2005, 11:31 PM
cong
Scooby Regular

i was there on sunday! saw a a green wagon, silver classic, red classic with gold alloys, i was in a red classic with carbon bonnet and spoiler
Old 02 May 2005, 11:41 PM
Jimmy Dell
Scooby Regular

That would be the Scoobycity lot, EBRWRX.
Old 03 May 2005, 08:51 AM
EBRWRX
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Jimmy Dell
That would be the Scoobycity lot, EBRWRX.
Ta, I saw some of them stickered up but looked at the website last night and completely missed this thread.

I'd have to register on there to show my appreciation though.
Old 03 May 2005, 12:24 PM
MichaelH
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by EBRWRX
Saw over a dozen of you in the seafront car park and some very tasty efforts among them there was too (esp the black Sti.) I was parked on the front about 100 yds further towards Lowestoft (Silver Sti).

I don't remember passing any other Scoobies all the way to and from Southend/Yarmouth but I did have a nice five or six miles friendly shindig on the Ipswich ring road on the way back with a Boxster (I think I earned the bragging rights ) .

First time I've been to Yarmouth in 25 years and I don't think it's changed one bit - but that's not a criticism. My kids thoroughly enjoyed their day out.
Yep, I was there, think I may have spotted your motor too Mine was the blue sti prodrive bugeye with white on black subaru sunstrip. But I think a couple of the others are much more noticeable

Last time I was in Gt Yarmouth was when I was a kid, my little uns enjoyed their day like I used to
Old 03 May 2005, 04:24 PM
white knight
Scooby Regular

Ta, I saw some of them stickered up but looked at the website last night and completely missed this thread.

I'd have to register on there to show my appreciation though.
Only takes a few seconds to register m8, it's well worth doing m8! Are you local to GY, or were you just visiting for the day?

D'oh!! Just read your post properly - I see you're from Essex! Know any of the ESC?

Last edited by white knight; 03 May 2005 at 04:26 PM. Reason: me not reading the original post properly
Old 03 May 2005, 05:55 PM
EBRWRX
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by white knight
Only takes a few seconds to register m8, it's well worth doing m8! Are you local to GY, or were you just visiting for the day?

D'oh!! Just read your post properly - I see you're from Essex! Know any of the ESC?
Only young Mr Stephens in passing really though I still haven't shaken hands with the man that lives just down the road from me. I've hit our seafront a couple of times but I really must make more effort to introduce myself to them and JOIN THE ESC !!!!!
Old 04 May 2005, 06:07 PM
highlander68k
Scooby Regular

You're not wrong. We've lost a couple of cinemas, and gained a few more gift shops. That's about it. I would leave it a good few years before you come again.

I saw quite a few scoobs in Yarmouth that weren't part of the SC and ESC convoy. Got a couple of waves too