Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Complete Idiot in a E26 325i. Epinal way Loughborough-Yesterday

Search this Thread

Old 10 May 2004, 12:39 PM
Luke C
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Complete Idiot in a E36 325i. Epinal way Loughborough-Yesterday

Just Driving back into Loughborough yesterday when a complete fool in a grey 325i decided to drive right up my back end for no reason. Now if owned a 325i (nothing wrong with that of course) and i saw a sonic blue scooby Type-R VL sitting pretty low on 19's with a 5 inch tailpipe and carbon rear spolier etc, id probably guess that the friggin engine wasent too standard either! So what would posess someone to tailgate a scooby? Or a Type R for that matter OR A NON STANDARD TYPE R EITHER!!!!!

Anyhow I really wasent pleased so the childish side of me did admittidly come out and I dropped it into second and went for it. Obviously he became very small in my rear view mirror!

When i got to the next roundabout i chilled out and started to be sensible.............the absoloute T**T decided to cut me up as i went straight on!!!

On the next straight as i drew closer up behind the scallywag and for no reason at all he decided to......................SLAM HIS BRAKES ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really couldnt be bothered at this point so went round him and carried on with my journey.

Do people really feel so inadequate and dissapointed with their pitiful existence that they have to act like idiots who dwell in a pit for 23 hours of the day.

Could it be that his manhood resembles a baby carrot and his best 'Mate' is at home knocking his woman off?

Oh well

Last edited by Luke C; 10 May 2004 at 01:57 PM.
Old 10 May 2004, 01:52 PM
SUBTYPER
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Do people really feel so inadequate and dissapointed with their pitiful existence that they have to act like idiots who dwell in a pit for 23 hours of the day.

Could it be that his manhood resembles a baby carrot and his best 'Mate' is at home knocking his woman off?
Why? Is that how you would feel. LOL.

Dont worry about it dont let yourself be baited into things like this just makes us other inpreza Type R owners look bad in the eyes of the general public and Law.
Old 10 May 2004, 02:04 PM
Squadron-Leader
Scooby Regular

I got the same thing from an Astra 1.4i the other week with the wife and baby in the car.

This tw*t tries to overtake me on the outside of a small roundabout (which he failed at) as I turned right. He then drives right up my **** as we enter a 60 (me doing max 55) and then takes offence when I start waving my hand out the window to get back.

We entered a 40 with double white lines leading to a blind hill and this plonker overtakes me. He then pulls in front, slams on his brakes and flips me the bird!

I back off and let him go. 40 ends and he's off again. Overtaking whatever car is in front of him.

Why are these people on our roads?

J.
Old 10 May 2004, 04:16 PM
BlueBoy
Scooby Regular

Everyone does it - d!kcs everywhere. I had one in a Legacy on the East Lancs once, I lamped on the brakes and hit the gas shortly thereafter, leaving him and his bonnet scoop far behind.

Held up a nice pair of fingers as he turned right at the roundabout, but he was to ashamed to look at me
Old 10 May 2004, 04:33 PM
SUBTYPER
Scooby Senior

The reason as to why there is loads on the road is everybody is capable of driving like twonks at one time or another. Its just we report more twonk driving than good driving. I dont think I have ever seen anybody actually come online and say they were pleaseantly surprised at how well driven a car is.

It would be nice to be able to wave these guys onto their early accident or mistake which undoubtly they will have. I know its annoying having a prat on the prat magnetic (back bumper), but the Subaru seems to attract these drivers like flies. So come on guys let them have their day of glory as they blow past us sensible Impreza drivers. knowing no matter how far infront they are we can still get a girls knickers wet at 150yrds
Old 10 May 2004, 05:05 PM
Luke C
Scooby Regular

True there are many idiots out there and at the end of the day we cant let them bother us forever. Ill just have to try harder to ignore them

Last edited by Luke C; 10 May 2004 at 09:54 PM.
Old 10 May 2004, 05:49 PM
BlueBoy
Scooby Regular

Lol - just under a mile, I have to phone ahead to get them off the pavement in case there's a flood and they have to divert the traffic like last time

It's not limited to Scoob's though, this guy was just plain stupid, my mrs was following me in her Mini a way back and I could see him weaving in and out of traffic coming inches from peoples bumpers.

I'm sure we should have "good driver" threads as well, but it's so rare to see one, when you do, your to busy being in shock than to take note of him.
Old 10 May 2004, 06:18 PM
SUBTYPER
Scooby Senior

The range problem is because my car is built for the street stealth groove. See what I mean

The effect of sneaking up then surprising the ever willing female population is much more satisfying
Old 11 May 2004, 01:07 AM
SilverTurboWagon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by SUBTYPER
The range problem is because my car is built for the street stealth groove. See what I mean

The effect of sneaking up then surprising the ever willing female population is much more satisfying
Your camera was drunk.
Old 11 May 2004, 01:44 AM
SUBTYPER
Scooby Senior

The camera was stone cold sober it was the cameraman that was slaughtered. Glad I only drive the car.
Old 11 May 2004, 01:43 PM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

Ahhh - so it was you parked up across the road the other weekend then Luke? Good to see you finally got a scoob sorted
Old 11 May 2004, 04:15 PM
Dave MN
Scooby Newbie

I can't believe that BM, I was walking down Churchgate in Loughborough on Saturday afternoon and I first of all I heard you and then I saw you! What was he thinking?!?! Awesome sounding Scoob.
Old 12 May 2004, 09:18 AM
Luke C
Scooby Regular

Cheers Ollie

Dave Do you mean you saw me? Do you own a scoob aswel? Thought it was just me and ollie k in the lovely loughborough
Old 12 May 2004, 12:30 PM
Dave MN
Scooby Newbie

Yer I think it must have been with that carbon fibre spoiler, you were heading up past Mcdonalds. I've got a '98 Green Classic Turbo, had it just after christmas.
I don't actually live in Loughborough, but I'm always in the town.
Old 12 May 2004, 01:15 PM
scooby L
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by SUBTYPER

Looks like the White van man has got 1/2 a cars jump on you!

PMSL
Old 12 May 2004, 02:07 PM
Luke C
Scooby Regular

Yeah would have been me dave. I was around at that time