Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

Warminster Blue STi *XTC

Search this Thread

Old 14 March 2004, 04:01 PM
David B
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warminster Blue STi *XTC

Hello! My wife saw you ytday, and we both saw you today. Haven't seen you around in warminster before? Lovely car! Hope to see you at some meets in this area?
David B
Old 03 October 2004, 05:25 PM
W 12 X T C
Scooby Regular

it was me. used to have a silver classic waved at you when i saw you and the wife. you have the green wagon. love the sound of that thing and nice wheels too.

no one has seen me before
most proud.
Old 03 October 2004, 08:19 PM
dean harris
Scooby Regular

David has got a red wagon,mate(unless he's changed it)I think if my memory serves me correct Darren owns the green one.
David,It's been a while since we've seen each other I hope everything is o.k?As per usual my life is work 30 hours a day/9 days a week.Hopefully I will see you at Longleat?
Regards
Dean
Old 03 October 2004, 08:33 PM
W 12 X T C
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dean harris
David has got a red wagon,mate(unless he's changed it)I think if my memory serves me correct Darren owns the green one.
David,It's been a while since we've seen each other I hope everything is o.k?As per usual my life is work 30 hours a day/9 days a week.Hopefully I will see you at Longleat?
Regards
Dean
you could well be right there buddy. saw the red one today going through town mine was parked outside the bath arms. was stood on the pavment outside balfors. nearly waved even though i was not in the car. lol. i wave to them both though.
Old 03 October 2004, 08:46 PM
dean harris
Scooby Regular

W 12 XTC
Have you had any mods done to your car? Will you be going along to the Longleat meet?If so I will see you there.
Regards
Dean
Old 03 October 2004, 09:11 PM
W 12 X T C
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dean harris
W 12 XTC
Have you had any mods done to your car? Will you be going along to the Longleat meet?If so I will see you there.
Regards
Dean
only cosmetic. mud flaps and a sunstrip. dont want to void my warranty. will be at longleat. see you there.
Old 04 October 2004, 11:44 AM
David B
Scooby Regular

XTC, yes mine's the red wagon, I parked opp. you ytday and even went into balfour for a paper, so prob walked past u without even realising. Will see u at Longleat and will say hello. As for Darren, I haven't seen his wagon recently? I know he was trying to sell it...maybe he'll see this post? (nice smilies) very apt
Hi Dean, will see u at longleat, thought about the dorset meet tonight, but too tired from our holiday, have just put 1500 miles on the scoob, the last thing she needs is another 100 so soon! Longleat is a much more sensible 1 mile away , just far enough to get the engine warmed up to ... 60 degrees ...only...
Old 04 October 2004, 06:23 PM
big daz2
Scooby Senior

xtc mine is the green wagon and i did wave a few times,i no longer live in warminster and the cars being changed this week for a white sti type r so if i see any of you guys around give us a wave.

daz
Old 04 October 2004, 09:24 PM
swampdonkeyday
Scooby Newbie

Default longleat whats on

[QUOTE=David B]XTC, yes mine's the red wagon, I parked opp. you ytday and even went into balfour for a paper, so prob walked past u without even realising. Will see u at Longleat and will say hello. As for Darren, I haven't seen his wagon recently? I know he was trying to sell it...maybe he'll see this post? (nice smilies) very apt
Hi Dean, will see u at longleat, thought about the dorset meet tonight, but too tired from our holiday, have just put 1500 miles on the scoob, the last thing she needs is another 100 so soon! Longleat is a much more sensible 1 mile away , just far enough to get the engine warmed up to ... 60 degrees ...only... [/QUO Hi there anything going on in Longleat im in Westbury perhaps meet up dont know many Scooby owners from round here
look forward to hearing from you
swampdonkeyday
Old 05 October 2004, 07:58 AM
David B
Scooby Regular

Hi swampdonkeyday, (unusal name? )
Yes, at Longleat this weekend there will be a big meet 100+ cars, see southern section... Hope to see there?!

Good to hear from you Darren, hope all is well. Nice car! bit of step from the ole wagons mind! r u still in the area and will u be at longleat?
David
Old 05 October 2004, 11:09 AM
Rae
Scooby Regular

hi dave hows things going ,will be at longleat helping out on the gate .
Old 06 October 2004, 08:16 PM
big daz2
Scooby Senior

no david im not going to longleat im of to the pod to see what the type can do,sorry i havent been in touch but ive moved back to south wales but i prob see you at the coomb very soon.

daz
Old 06 October 2004, 08:33 PM
stann01
Scooby Regular

Hi there anything going on in Longleat im in Westbury perhaps meet up dont know many Scooby owners from round here
look forward to hearing from you
swampdonkeyday[/QUOTE]
i`m from trowbridge! drive a 95 wrx import, all coded silver with advan 17" alloys
sti5 rear spoiler.
what have you got?
Old 08 October 2004, 12:02 PM
David B
Scooby Regular

Hi Stann01...we'll be at longleat, helping out on the gate so if you see a red wagon parked near there, helping, give us a shout .
Good luck at the Pod Daz
David