Notices
Was it you? Spotted another scooby? Find out if they're here. By popular demand, the "was it you" forum :-)

MY00 DBM M4 Reading 7pm 10-9-02

Search this Thread

Old 11 September 2002, 06:55 AM
Sideways
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Was following the above with a 555 plate on it. Had Prodrive 17's and a Scooby exhaust ( I think ).
You went to get off at reading I overtook and waved and nearly passed out when you waved back.
Oh did I forget to mention rather attractive lady driving.

Regards Jay.

Oh and you waved at my brother who was behind in his RB5 aswell.
Old 11 September 2002, 10:02 AM
Sideways
Scooby Regular

Well a WIY reply thats a first. LOL
No our attitude wasn't bloody women driver I was too surprised that you waved. Saw lots of others and they didn't bother.
Good to see you anyway

Regards Jay
Old 09 November 2002, 09:40 AM
Suby Claire
Scooby Regular

- does this count as my 2nd WIY? (see http://www.scoobynet.co.uk/bbs/thread.asp?ThreadID=130569). I guess that answers my question about you 2 knowing each other! The number of times I wave at other scooby drivers, and even if they do wave back (which is rare) they never post a WIY.

I was thinking that your attitude would be something like "bl**dy woman driver, probably driving it cos she likes the colour, or cos her old man let her borrow it..." but I have to say that I am the proud owner of the lovely scoob, and it wasn't the colour that made me buy it...obviously it was the vanity mirror on the passenger side!!! NOT.

The alloys are UK300s by the way - apparently all the UK300s had them originally, but were immediately swapped by most dealers. Quite similar to the UK STi alloys though. Not sure about the exhaust - it was already on the car - don't think it's a scooby sport, but I don't care cos it goes like a bomb!

Anyway, thanks to both of you for waving - I will now be happy til at least 11am I should think! Keep an eye out for me if you're ever up this way again.

Cheers

SC

[Edited by Suby Claire - 9/11/2002 9:45:23 AM]