Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

Wanted: V4/5 Wagon

Search this Thread

Old 16 July 2010, 07:13 PM
Smo_GSR
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Wanted: V4/5 Wagon

The Mrs and I are after a V4/5 Wagon (all colours except green please) as P/X or straight swap for our V4 STi. We're looking for a car in a condition similar to ours (clean, well looked after, low miles). We are not looking to sell, only reason being we would like the extra space to accomodate our hobbies so could do with the extra boot space.

Our car has covered just over 80,000km (never converted) and is still limited to 112mph.

The only modifications are;

- 17" Gold Speedlines
- APEX'i Air Filter
- APEX'i N1 Backbox (standard will be supplied)
- Zerosports Carbon Fibre Spoiler

We bought the car as a replacement for our Integra Type-R runabout as we were finding it difficult to get our newborn in the back. The Impreza was chosen as a more comfortable and practical family car. As a result I drive it to work and back 7 miles in which time it is only just getting warm so is treated with respect, the rest of the time the Mrs uses it occasionally to go to the shops/baby clubs etc.

The car is always allowed time to warm up and cool down (my other car is a 2.2 Pulsar GTi-R which is cared for maticulously, so I do the same with all my cars, turbocharged or not). The seats are in near perfect condition with no rips, burns or tears.

We've owned the car since April and the only issue was a faulty Idle Control Valve, which I have replaced. On cold start the car revs a little high to almost 2,500rpm for roughly a second, then settles down and is fine. The only other bad points are that there is a crack on the bottom of the front splitter, some minor kerb marks to a couple of the wheels and the lacquer on the spoiler has faded a little (could do with a nice compound and polish).
Old 17 July 2010, 09:39 PM
Smo_GSR
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bump.
Old 17 July 2010, 11:53 PM
bigfootjim76
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

try here?
http://www.svaimports.com/cars.php?make=Subaru