Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

WRX swap for my Beemer

Search this Thread

Old 31 December 2005, 08:37 PM
AlanPPP
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up WRX swap for my Beemer

Hi guys,

After selling MY94 WRX not long ago i am missing it like crazy and want another! I doubt that i will get one as good as i did have and i should really be happy with my car now as it's a belter but i just hanker after another scoob

My motor is..

BMW 323i Coupe in silver 2.5L 6 cylinder.1996 N reg.Decent MPG and does 50mpg on the Mway doing 80.Trip computer also.Power windows and sunroof.10 Disc Autochanger.ABS PAS, Half black leather interior

106K with FBMWSH bar that last one which was an inspection 2 service at the garage i have used for 6 years.The service was carried out around a month ago with only new rear pads needed, it has all the green lights in place and won't need touching for a long time.The car had a MAJOR big service at BMW which cost the last owner nealry £900 at 95K including all oils and front brakes amongst other things.

GruupeM copy carbon induction kit which helps these cars no end and sounds amaizing.

Momo sphere chrome and aluminium gearknob

Decent tread tyres all round

In it's present state it's worth 3.5K but i can't really be bothered doing the whole 'selling' thing and it is a really good car for somone wishing to downgrade from a scooby without losing to much.The power is great(170 BHP) and the insurance is very cheap as it's not classed as a sports car.

I'm ideally after a UK type or WRX in either Blue or black and saloon that's been well looked after and maybe a few little essential mods (Exhaust etc)

Please mail me on ALAN211@HOTMAIL.COM or PM me and i'll send pics of the car. : )
Old 31 December 2005, 08:42 PM
AlanPPP
Scooby Regular

Sorry forgot to say it's got 5 months tax and MOT till FEB 06 but will put 12 months on it for sale
Old 02 January 2006, 09:19 PM
AlanPPP
Scooby Regular

TIP TOP