Notices

hey guys

Search this Thread

Old 14 October 2008, 12:33 AM
johnny2007
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey guys

Am i correct in thinking the truce thread has been removed? When i last looked no bitching on it just every one welcoming it. Surely they could see we were working together and getting along???? dont know what theyre playing at but i feel like if the mods have taken it down.
Old 14 October 2008, 12:43 AM
Silver Scooby Sport
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The truce thread has been started by a banned user... this is why it has been removed. I told everyone in here on all sides that I would be adopting a zero tolerance policy several weeks ago and posting as another user when a ban is in place falls into that catorgary.

Also I'll reply to your pm tommorrow John when I have a little more time.

I don't know how many times this subject is going to be raised but if this turns into another slanging match this thread will be vaped as well, and that is aimed at everyone.
Old 14 October 2008, 12:48 AM
johnny2007
Scooby Regular

sim buddy it was all sorted at karting, honestly that thread was worth keeping mate, im glad you got zero tolerance but it was a positive thread mate and rules are made to be twisted slightly, we were all at karting together and no bad words or looks were exchanged, they watched us and then we watched them, cant you put a similar thread up? then if bitching starts u can zap it as some people may not know what happend last night, hope you enjoyed the rallying
Old 14 October 2008, 01:04 AM
ozzreid1964
Scooby Regular

ok the person that started the thread may be banned but it was set up to try and get 2 clubs together which was looking like it might work for once but as usual whenever a thread is started by julian it gets wiped off i see that he was infracted for trolling but there are a lot more people on here trolling and nothing seems to happen it seems to me that perhaps some people don't want the 2 clubs to get together perhaps some people are too stuck in their ways and don't want to see progress. it seems a shame that after julian/daz had a talk and decided to try and sort things out once and for all that's my opinion anyway
Old 14 October 2008, 01:08 AM
Silver Scooby Sport
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!

John unfortunatly Julian has got himself banned and he will have to sit that ban out until it is over, if he wishes to question any of the infractions he needs to post in the policy forum for webmaster to look into, until his ban is over his threads under his second account will be removed.
Old 14 October 2008, 01:09 AM
johnny2007
Scooby Regular

got to agree a bad move to remove thread its just going to wind people up and make em think what is the point??????????? 1step forward 2 steps back is all thst seems to happen, i mean ju and big daz didnt have to do that last night but they did and they get rewarded by thyre hard work being put at risk of being for nothing.
Old 14 October 2008, 01:11 AM
Silver Scooby Sport
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by ozzreid1964
ok the person that started the thread may be banned but it was set up to try and get 2 clubs together which was looking like it might work for once but as usual whenever a thread is started by julian it gets wiped off i see that he was infracted for trolling but there are a lot more people on here trolling and nothing seems to happen it seems to me that perhaps some people don't want the 2 clubs to get together perhaps some people are too stuck in their ways and don't want to see progress. it seems a shame that after julian/daz had a talk and decided to try and sort things out once and for all that's my opinion anyway
The thread was started by a banned user it is as simple as that, if you wish to start a thread then please do but any contributions by any second account banned user whoever they are will be removed.
Old 14 October 2008, 01:12 AM
johnny2007
Scooby Regular

sim can you not put a sticky up about the truce? saying thank you and well done to ju and big daz for being men enough to put theyre differences aside and sorting this out? then you can tell every 1 what you as a mod expect from the truce?
Old 14 October 2008, 01:29 AM
Dragonman
Scooby Regular

Why dont Daz post up the topic again

both were talking and shaking hands nicley last night all differences in the past

seems a shame to let this friendlyness slip

Bl@@dy good nights karting hurting like hell now
Old 14 October 2008, 11:43 AM
pippyrips
Scooby Regular

Si,

Appreciate where you're coming from on the zero tolerance stance, it's definately been needed recently.

That said, it does seem like progress is being made, if Julian is serving a ban then fair enough- 'do a crime, do the time' and all that however the context of the thread was promising..surley there is some descreationary flex that can be used to keep the thread alive.

We all want an end to the crap that's been going on, this could be the start of it
Old 14 October 2008, 11:49 AM
big daz2
Scooby Senior

will do ian
Old 14 October 2008, 05:44 PM
The Stitcher
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by johnny2007
sim can you not put a sticky up about the truce? saying thank you and well done to ju and big daz for being men enough to put theyre differences aside and sorting this out? then you can tell every 1 what you as a mod expect from the truce?
just because big daz and juls have kissed and made up it dose not mean that everything is ok
at first it did not bother me and i have owened a scooby and been on here for a long time now and tried not to get to involved but when i started my clothes thread and he deliberatley used it to post pics of his tops ect.. and say that they are the best and so on ...he pi$$ed me and kerri off as we have not done a thing to him ,
i have been with south wales scoobys for a very long time now and started that thread as we have had our shirts for a long time and thought we needed a change
I THINK HE HAS ALOT OF APOLOGISING TO DO
Old 14 October 2008, 06:53 PM
johnny2007
Scooby Regular

come on do us a favour if you got a prob with ju couldnt you have sent him a pm? it would save other people getting wound again mate and all the crap starting again
Old 14 October 2008, 07:03 PM
The Stitcher
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by johnny2007
come on do us a favour if you got a prob with ju couldnt you have sent him a pm? it would save other people getting wound again mate and all the crap starting again
i never had a problem with julian, but obviously he had a problem with me by using my thread to start an arguement, as been said before this is a public forum and no one else seemed to be bothered on expressing their opinions, and i tried to stay well out off it...

kerri messaged julian and asked him not to use the thread for an arguement but he continued to do so...hence all his posts bein removed..

he has suceeded in annoyin people including me and as he has only just done this to me, i have the right to be annoyed and just want to show that its not right in thinkin everyone is gonna forgive over night....its not that simple...
Old 14 October 2008, 07:12 PM
mp24
Scooby Regular

i for one don't want joint meets, sws is the original welsh subaru club with brilliant people. I am happy as it is.
Old 14 October 2008, 07:35 PM
johnny2007
Scooby Regular

i know that and i have issues but im bitting my tongue, we all just got to try hard to make it work not jus for our clubs but the welsh section, its not just a handshake it the fact both clubs were there together and no bitching or evil eyes, mp24 granted sws are the original but you cant compare sws and csc both clubs have diff visions and ideas that suite diff people and was only a matter of time before this happend, and the fact we have joint members show we do things you dont and you do things we dont.
Old 14 October 2008, 11:02 PM
pippyrips
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by catalunya 172
just because big daz andjuls have kissed and made up it dose not mean that everything is ok
at first it did not bother me and i have owened a scooby and been on here for a long time now and tried not to get to involved but when i started my clothes thread and he deliberatley used it to post pics of his tops ect.. and say that they are the best and so on ...he pi$$ed me and kerri off as we have not done a thing to him ,
i have been with south wales scoobys for a very long time now and started that thread as we have had our shirts for a long time and thought we needed a change
I THINK HE HAS ALOT OF APOLOGISING TO DO

Wow, didn't know that - tbh I don't blame you for being pissed.

That said, though some will never get on, lets all at least stop the the digs and niggles on here?
Old 14 October 2008, 11:58 PM
bluerigster
Scooby Regular

I don't care about whether two different car clubs get on or not or have different views etc. Just keep all the bitching off Scoobynet, as members of this website shouldn't have to be involved on issues involving two completely seperate car clubs of which neither are linked to Scoobynet. The trolling over the welsh section recently has only driven people further away from joining either Subaru club as the behavior of certain people recently advertisted on here has been pathetic.

Subaru ownership is about enjoyment and shouldn't be taken so bloody seriously, we all have much more important things in life to worry about. I hope any further disagreements involving SWS and CSC can be keep to either car clubs own website and not plastered all over Scoobynet.

Last edited by bluerigster; 15 October 2008 at 12:10 AM.