New Arrive Alive vehicle?

Search this Thread

Old 25 February 2004, 10:10 PM
MrClyfar
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question New Arrive Alive vehicle?

Hi there.

I was driving from Beaumaris to Menai Bridge this evening, about 8:20pm. Just as I arrived at MB I saw a white Astra estate type car in front of me (it was a bit dark so I may have the car type totally wrong). I was doing under 30 at the time . Little did I know that it was an Arrive Alive car (it said that on the side, which I noticed whilst passing by).

I was just curious, since when have the Heddlu been using different vehicles other then vans they usually have?

later.
Jas.
Old 26 February 2004, 02:55 PM
richie_wales
Scooby Regular

Cool

hi there jason,
i haven't seen it around yet, but no doubt i will as they are always near the garth bends.did u enjoy the meet last night? i hope there are no signs of handbrake turns in the happy valley ar park!!!!!!
did u atempt to go to work today? did they close the bridge at some point? it took me over an hour to get to school this morning, and then the headmaster decide to send everyone home at lunchtime, so i had another treck home.
c u soon
richie p.s. how did the cardiff trip go? u missed a good one on saturday night by the way (don't mean to rub it in LOL)

Last edited by richie_wales; 26 February 2004 at 02:55 PM.
Old 26 February 2004, 04:04 PM
MrClyfar
Scooby Regular

Hi there.

Yeah had a real laugh last night, enjoyed it very much. Though it did get rather snowy on occassion! I was gutted I missed Sat night, I will have to sort out my timing of going away to Cardiff from now on. I'm off down again on Mar 12th, which is when the Premier snooker league hits Colwyn Bay - argh!!!!! I'll be missing that also.

I went to work this morning, took about 1 hour to get there. I was in the building 5 mins when I was told I could go home, awesome. The 4wd on the scooby came in handy when getting out the deep snow in the car park

Cardiff trip was ace, though I'll never take the train again!! I told Rob the story of what happened on Sunday.

Catch u later.
Jas.