Notices
Trader Announcements Announcements (including special offers, product/service information) made by Authorised Advertisers

Apexi PowerFC deals!

Search this Thread

Old 06 January 2010, 02:14 PM
ZEN Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Apexi PowerFC deals!

We have in stock a few new and used Power FC units that we can supply, map and dyno at a great price.

1x new V1-2 PFC supplied, fitted and mapped £900 inc vat
1x used vgc V1-2 PFC, supplied fitted and mapped £850inc vat
1x used vgc V3-4 PFC, supplied fitted and mapped £850inc vat

Ideal if you want something simple and effective, gives perfect idle control, perfect cold starting and running along with great resale value.

All maps are done with a combination of road and dyno work along with full printed results, prices include all dyno and basic fitting costs.
Old 09 January 2010, 09:03 AM
slippy86
Scooby Regular

Default v3/v4 apexi power fc

how much for your v3/v4 apexi power fc and is there a commander with it. just want a price for the item as i dont need it fitted
Old 09 January 2010, 01:47 PM
ZEN Performance
Former Sponsor

They are deals including fitting and mapping, they are not available seperately I'm afraid.
Old 15 January 2010, 12:47 PM
wazo'swrx
Scooby Regular

Paul + liz ,when did you stop selling parts ?????? i just rang up for some CV boots and was told you dont sell parts anymore ????? Any ideas where i can get a set of rear cv boots for a classic wagon from ?? cheers steve
Old 15 January 2010, 12:51 PM
BIG FUD
Scooby Regular

You eaten the last set fat boy ...
Old 15 January 2010, 12:54 PM
wazo'swrx
Scooby Regular

nope not this time ...lol one is split and gunk splashing all over the place , but dont know where else to get them ...???? any ideas big man ?
Old 15 January 2010, 12:59 PM
BIG FUD
Scooby Regular

Eurospec 01483 234 789 try these kidda.Or call rcm they get you anything you need..
Old 15 January 2010, 01:05 PM
L3YMS
Scooby Regular

very interested in taking you up on the v3/4 offer if its still available, but have a few Q's... as previously asked does this include the hand controller? What kind of time frame are we talking for fitting, next week, next month, or whenever suits me, & would the mapping take a full day or overnight? Do you accept credit card payments & whats the payment terms full up front or deposit then payment on completion etc.? Are there different levels of tune you offer for a 98 uk turbo 2000 wagon with just a panel filter, decat & boost controller or is it pretty much one (250 bhp?) map that is tweaked for each individual car. I would like a bit more grunt but dont want to spend out on an ecu only to blow the motor or gearbox as that would be most annoying! Its a leggy 120k motor but runs okay with a little cold slap but other wise very strong, what do you think is it likely to fail very soon if I up the power? I have an uprated clutch already too btw. Last question is most stoopid of all... can I still tow stuff with a remap?? I tow a caravan to motor racing events etc with the scoob!!
*edit can picture it now... road test for apexi setup ... with caravan in tow* lol

Last edited by L3YMS; 15 January 2010 at 01:08 PM.
Old 15 January 2010, 01:37 PM
BIG FUD
Scooby Regular

Smile

Originally Posted by L3YMS
very interested in taking you up on the v3/4 offer if its still available, but have a few Q's... as previously asked does this include the hand controller? What kind of time frame are we talking for fitting, next week, next month, or whenever suits me, & would the mapping take a full day or overnight? Do you accept credit card payments & whats the payment terms full up front or deposit then payment on completion etc.? Are there different levels of tune you offer for a 98 uk turbo 2000 wagon with just a panel filter, decat & boost controller or is it pretty much one (250 bhp?) map that is tweaked for each individual car. I would like a bit more grunt but dont want to spend out on an ecu only to blow the motor or gearbox as that would be most annoying! Its a leggy 120k motor but runs okay with a little cold slap but other wise very strong, what do you think is it likely to fail very soon if I up the power? I have an uprated clutch already too btw. Last question is most stoopid of all... can I still tow stuff with a remap?? I tow a caravan to motor racing events etc with the scoob!!
*edit can picture it now... road test for apexi setup ... with caravan in tow* lol
Call paul or liz at zen performance +44 [0] 1933 675432 and have a chat he may be to busy to reply to you on here...
Old 18 January 2010, 03:14 PM
ZEN Performance
Former Sponsor

Hi there,

The timescales are open, when they are gone they are gone. All the PFCs are supplied with hand controllers, and the used ones still have their original boxes and were all supplied by Zen initially.

Payment on completion via cash or card, we can have your car for a day or two if required, but normally would turn it around while you wait in about 3-4 hours.

The leggy engine should be fine for 250-260hp which is probably where it will end up, and the mapping can be tweaked to take into account the higher load encountered when towing (not that you should be pushing hard with the caravan!).

Cheers

Paul

Originally Posted by L3YMS
very interested in taking you up on the v3/4 offer if its still available, but have a few Q's... as previously asked does this include the hand controller?

What kind of time frame are we talking for fitting, next week, next month, or whenever suits me, & would the mapping take a full day or overnight? Do you accept credit card payments & whats the payment terms full up front or deposit then payment on completion etc.?

Are there different levels of tune you offer for a 98 uk turbo 2000 wagon with just a panel filter, decat & boost controller or is it pretty much one (250 bhp?) map that is tweaked for each individual car. I would like a bit more grunt but dont want to spend out on an ecu only to blow the motor or gearbox as that would be most annoying! Its a leggy 120k motor but runs okay with a little cold slap but other wise very strong, what do you think is it likely to fail very soon if I up the power?

I have an uprated clutch already too btw. Last question is most stoopid of all... can I still tow stuff with a remap?? I tow a caravan to motor racing events etc with the scoob!!