Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

Invidia 3" Exhaust Stainless System

Search this Thread

Old 05 September 2012, 08:46 PM
dazdavies
Scooby Regular

Received 82 Likes on 46 Posts
Default Invidia 3" Exhaust Stainless System

I have for sale an Invidia 3" downpipe back Exhaust system.

This will fit a Classic or a newage and is by far the nicest system I have ever used. I've had the Blitz NUR Spec R, The Club and the TSL Firestorm and its just a better all round system. Very High Quality indeed.

It makes a great sound with a nice deep burble and its not as loud as the Blitz.

The rear tail pipe is titanium.

I'm looking for £250 Collected from Doncaster Will post at extra cost.

Old 05 September 2012, 09:12 PM
scubbay
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quality quality system. Wish I'd never sold it.
Old 05 September 2012, 10:28 PM
BaV
Scooby Regular

Is it decat or sports cat? And also was it fitted to a classic or new age? Do you have any photos from the back when fitted to your car?

Many thanks, Richard
Old 05 September 2012, 10:37 PM
ScoobyForLife27
Scooby Regular

Hi. I don't know if you remember but I've asked you about this system months ago. Do you have any current pictures buddy ?
Old 05 September 2012, 10:49 PM
Jaki
Scooby Newbie

Dazdavies I sent you pm.
Old 20 September 2012, 01:46 PM
Jaki
Scooby Newbie

??
Old 20 September 2012, 02:05 PM
dazdavies
Scooby Regular

I replied, its being picked up today as I told you in my last PM to you which you have replied to incedently.

Originally Posted by Jaki

Originally Posted by Daz
Hi Jari,

Collection is booked for tomorrow. It's the only day Im home this week.

Will have tracking details once its been collected.

Regards

Darren
Hi Daz,

Good to hear. Thank you!

Regards
Jari
It's being done via www.parcel2go.com and I will have the correct Parcel Force Euro Priority tracking number once its been collected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why I never bother selling abroad its just a complete pain in the ****, impatient people who expect things the next day!!

Parcel to Go collection Ref P2G10134634!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 20 September 2012, 02:43 PM
Jaki
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by dazdavies
I replied, its being picked up today as I told you in my last PM to you which you have replied to incedently.

It's being done via www.parcel2go.com and I will have the correct Parcel Force Euro Priority tracking number once its been collected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why I never bother selling abroad its just a complete pain in the ****, impatient people who expect things the next day!!

Parcel to Go collection Ref P2G10134634!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should have put this in my PM inbox. Today is day after tomorrow you sent me that last PM or is here something misunderstanding? Seems that someone gets angry with own delays.

If you could keep what you say at the first hand I may have not need to ask this collection so many times about the shipping. Communication is something very unique and important skill to have and some people just don't have it. Patience is something you do not need to tell me anything. Real men keep what they say and other half just told tales and delay things and still put this other people faults. This shouldn't go this way..
Old 20 September 2012, 04:08 PM
dazdavies
Scooby Regular

Do I really need to post our entire PM history over this up?

I have kept you informed every step of the way.

The reason I have posted here is because you took the liberty to post up here twice rather than PM. The Post above at 13:46 is a great example.

I accept that I may not have been able to reply to Pm's straight away but I've answered your pm's as soon as I possibly could.

Let me reiterate, the only reason i've posted a "snotty" response here is that it's because its you that decided to post here instead of pming me not the other way round.

The fact of the matter is that despite me telling you via pm that the collection had been arranged you've posted on a public thread a day or so later as though you've not heard from me. I couldn't post tracking details up because until the parcel was collected I didn't have a tracking number only a non trackable collection agent number which the agent uses for their reference.

The parcel has been collected (as I told you it would be) and I now have a tracking number from the courier themselves. I shall PM you this. Hopefully you'll now relax, and realise that my good feedback is not just there for show.

This could all have been avoided had you not been so damn impatient after my last pm informing you when collection was booked.

I trust that the matter is now well and truly cleared up.

Last edited by dazdavies; 20 September 2012 at 04:09 PM.