Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

Carbon Fiber goodies and some nice Scooby stuff

Search this Thread

Old 23 June 2021, 11:23 PM
NikAgro88
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carbon Fiber goodies and some nice Scooby stuff

Hi everybody, I'm relatively new to this forum here, i have decided to sell lots of stuff of a project car (changed plans for it) The car is a Hawkeye STI and everything you see here are brand new and only been test fitted to the car.. never used or been outside.. But please be aware that because of fitting them and moving them around they might have the odd tiny mark or little scratch.

So firstly i have a SEIBON CW "DRY" carbon fiber bonnet. These are double the price of the ordinary wet laid SEIBON ones, over 2000£ new not easy to find anymore... ill let it go for 1100 it also comes with push button quick releases ready to bolt into existing holes.( And yes you can fit a scoop if you have a top mount!)

Secondly i have again a SEIBON carbon fiber GT wing. Loads of adjustments. This can go on any car really. 200£

MISHIMOTO intercooler. Never used. Not complete piping only from cooler into engine bay but you can get intercooler pipe kits of Ebay.i have the bracket as well that replaces the bumper support bar ill dig it out. 150£

SPARCO 300mm suede steering wheel also brand new 130£

NRG GEN3 QUICK RELEASE orange goldish color. Slight mark on slide (normal stuff) from clicking it on/off when testing. Never actually used on working car. 100£

NRG short hub for SUBARU brand new. 70£

Basically the steering wheel the hub and quick release all work together. I have fitted and tested them. If you want to combine these three together ill make a better deal.

PM me for postage/courier prices and offers. Collection in person welcome! i'm near Cambridge. Ideally the bonnet at least should be collected.
Thanks.

Last edited by NikAgro88; 23 June 2021 at 11:29 PM.
Old 24 June 2021, 08:13 AM
adam.pah
Scooby Regular

Received 453 Likes on 306 Posts

Some nice bits there mate a very reasonable prices. That bonnet looks incredible!
The following 2 users liked this post by adam.pah:
Old 25 June 2021, 07:41 PM
NikAgro88
Scooby Newbie

Mishimoto Intercooler SOLD

NRG Gen 3 Quick Release SOLD

Rear wing SOLD

Last edited by NikAgro88; 02 July 2021 at 07:23 PM.
Old 25 July 2021, 02:40 PM
NikAgro88
Scooby Newbie

Sparco steering wheel SOLD