Notices
Subaru This forum contains only Subarus offered for sale by our members.

2004 Litchfield Forester Sti - £8500

Search this Thread

Old 08 July 2013, 10:53 PM
SportsBrick
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 Litchfield Forester Sti - Reduced now £7500

2004 Litchfield Forester Sti in Crystal Silver.

12 months MOT
Taxed until September 13 (more can be added by negotiation)

Standard car including brembo brakes, all with recent discs and pads, Forester Sti specific 18" alloys, unmarked and refurbished in anthracite grey. Also the car has a tow bar and electrics (only used for a bike rack by myself), an official forester boot protector and rubber drivers/passengers mats in addition to the carpet originals. The only modification to speak of is a prodrive back box which sounds great without being excessively loud and drawing the wrong sort of attention. The car has a cobra Cat 1 alarm which helps a lot with the insurance. A standard subaru radio CD player is fitted from a UK vehicle so it has no problem receiving UK radio stations.

There is some service history including part in japanese and part in the UK with a cam belt change at around 50,000 miles. In addition to this I have performed 2 oil and filter changes using high quality Silkolene Pro S fully synthetic oil, replaced the spark plugs (NGK standard grade iridium), and replaced all of the gearbox and differential oils. The car has 4 matching Michelin pilot sport 3 tyres with plenty of tread remaining.

The bodywork is in excellent condition for the year with no rust or dents. The underside of the car is also in great condition and has been undersealed upon import to the UK.

The car drives very well as you would expect from the reviews found on youtube etc. The handling is superb for a car of it's type but reaches a good compromise between stiffness and comfort. The engine is fantastic, happy to cruise along at low revs when required (with longer ratio's than a similar aged Impreza) but the ability to embarrass most other cars on the road given the chance.

The car has been a pleasure to own and only selling due to expecting my first child and needing to cover large distances to see family on a regular basis. Located near Lossiemouth in the North of Scotland but happy to travel reasonable distances to meet potential buyers. Open to offers but nothing silly please if you're still reading you probably know there aren't many of these around and they hold their value well.

£8500 ono.

Last edited by SportsBrick; 17 September 2013 at 10:10 AM.
Old 26 July 2013, 07:36 PM
AWD4L1FE
Scooby Newbie

love this wish i knew what was need to bu this and drive where i live :/ im fairly new to germany and know nothing ... again LOVE THIS
Old 05 August 2013, 08:43 PM
SportsBrick
Scooby Newbie

Thanks for the reply. I actually sold my old Skyline GT-R to a guy in Germany so is definitely possible! He flew over and drove it all the way back home. PM me if you have any luck finding import info and are interested.
Old 16 September 2013, 06:20 PM
SportsBrick
Scooby Newbie

Price now £7500 o.n.o.....bargain!
Old 16 September 2013, 11:09 PM
lofty35
Scooby Regular

any pics of inside , how many seats it have and whats bhp ?
can you send a message to my inbox please.
not for me as I have a bugeye but for my mum
thanks
lofty
Old 17 September 2013, 10:04 AM
SportsBrick
Scooby Newbie

For the people that asked for some interior pics there are some below. Lofty it's a 5 seater but with a large boot just like a regular Forester SG in body shape. The interior is very similar to an Impreza of similar age getting the nice bits like Sti seats, gear ****, steering wheel stc. I wrapped the console around the radio with carbon vinyl as it was looking a little tatty and I thought it would brighten the interior a little. It's easily removable/changeable if it's not to taste.

I honestly don't know the precise power, I believe the Litchfield ones were remapped when they came in to the UK but I have no evidence to support this (rolling road printout etc). I would guess its around 300bhp with similar torque.

Cheers, Chris
Old 17 September 2013, 11:20 AM
MDS_WRX
Scooby Regular

What's the mileage on it, and can you give some more details on the service history? Also does the come into the cheaper tax band (i.e. £260 a year)?

Cheers!
Old 17 September 2013, 11:49 AM
SportsBrick
Scooby Newbie

The odometer is currently showing 84000. I don't know whether thats km or miles but since I don't know have assumed worst case miles. The speedo reads MPH and the trip measures miles so I'm assuming it was converted. The service history is patchy the details are as follows:

Japanese history:
1037km
11780km
21767km

British history:
43100 (miles written in service book) 18/05/2010
57480 30/06/2011
77240 20 Dec 12 Oil and filter change by myself (Silkolene Pro S 5-40)
12 Jan 13 Fornt and rear differential oils changed (Castrol 75w-90 semi synthetic)
80097 20 Apr 13 Oil and filter change by myself (Silkolene Pro S 5-40) spark plugs replaced with NGK ILFR6B

The tax is £154 for 6 and £280 for 12 months.

Mot is not due until 29th Jun 14 (1 advisory front ball joint has slight play)

Thanks for the interest, Chris