Sport General sport discussion

It wont be Harry

Search this Thread

Old 04 March 2012, 09:59 AM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Default It wont be Harry

I've been thinking along these lines for a couple of weeks now, aided by Jose's trip to London to buy a family house etc etc

Based on the lack of movement from the FA, along with Brooking and others advising the manager may be appointed a couple of weeks before the tourmnament..

I'm going for Mourinho on a two year contract before taking over from Sir Alex at OT (his well known long term wish).

tbh I would prefer Mourinho over Harry I think he has more chance of making a team out of what we have and certainly more chance of winning something.
Old 04 March 2012, 10:43 AM
scoobynewbie72
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii
I've been thinking along these lines for a couple of weeks now, aided by Jose's trip to London to buy a family house etc etc

Based on the lack of movement from the FA, along with Brooking and others advising the manager may be appointed a couple of weeks before the tourmnament..

I'm going for Mourinho on a two year contract before taking over from Sir Alex at OT (his well known long term wish).

tbh I would prefer Mourinho over Harry I think he has more chance of making a team out of what we have and certainly more chance of winning something.
how long does Harry have left on his Spurs Contract ?
I think you might be right on Jose for a short term thing.