Sport General sport discussion

Man City 1 Man.Ure 0

Search this Thread

Old 26 July 2009, 08:48 AM
ash1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Man City 1 Man.Ure 0

Manchester City 1 United 0: Fergie rattled by Tevez jibe and brands City 'stupid and arrogant' | Mail Online
Old 26 July 2009, 09:18 AM
pete higham
Scooby Regular

Location: Salford & SMACS,,,,,,,,, and in the smacs muppets and numpty thread

you are so pathetic

tbh i do think there is a lot of arrogance by the way they gone about it but im not to fussed, they do what they do
Old 26 July 2009, 09:22 AM
pete higham
Scooby Regular

just thinking about how MASSIVE city are, how many city fans do we have in this forum??

that is a serious question!
Old 26 July 2009, 12:00 PM
tanyatriangles
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pete higham
just thinking about how MASSIVE city are, how many city fans do we have in this forum??

that is a serious question!
About as many as we had Chelsea fans before THEY came into billions
Old 26 July 2009, 06:22 PM
Gav
Scooby Regular

Old 27 July 2009, 01:02 AM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

What happned to scoobyGav Gav ??
Old 27 July 2009, 09:52 AM
Gav
Scooby Regular

haha i asked him if i could get rid of the 555 and just be scoobygav then thought **** it see if i can have just Gav
Old 27 July 2009, 10:41 AM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

Nice finish from owen the crock. Berbs with a nice flick to set it up. admittedly against a pub side but the finish is still decent.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zi4uhz...fctalk.com.avi
Old 27 July 2009, 12:18 PM
GC8WRX
Scooby Regular

Location: Wanting the English to come first in England for a change!

Cos city are a massive club...................
Old 27 July 2009, 01:11 PM
CaptainJohn
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 27 July 2009, 08:48 PM
chris1scouser
Scooby Regular

Default Pre season

Some good performances from teams and individuals alike.
I watched Celtic make the massive wages and transfer fees of Spurs look like a pub team at Wembley yesterday.
Bent, Keane, Defoe, pavyluchenko and Modruc were pants. Celtic brushed them aside. Spurs need to work hard to improve the season isn't far from starting.
Owen may be an exceptionally good signing. I wish him well. Bad luck has followed him about though.
Old 27 July 2009, 09:24 PM
pete higham
Scooby Regular

i didnt know where it was situated till i saw that pic

right on the end of deansgate
Old 27 July 2009, 10:01 PM
WR 1mposter
Scooby Regular

Pity the fool indeed

Man City are going to win the premier according to Jose with there unbelivable stikeforce...adebuggerall qua****evez... ,

did anyone mention there defence sorry but not premier winning class
Old 27 July 2009, 11:22 PM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Yup man city will be 2nd in the league this year, above chelski, arsenal and liverpool (in that order), only man united will be above them in their rightful spot at the top

Tony
Old 28 July 2009, 09:26 PM
ash1
Scooby Regular

pathetic ? how about this lot

a) has a go at rafa for calling blue sh1tes a "small club" and yet does it himself, surely man city are the bigger club in manchester now ?

b) would not sell a virus but sells his best asset

c) still talking about something where he looked a total ***

Football365 | All The News | Football News | FERGIE: 'POOL'S EXPLANATION FOR RAFA GESTURE WAS BOLLOCKS'

d) having a go at city for apparently only talking of man.ure, his last 4 interviews have been about city

has anyone with a knighthood ever had such a low level of dignity and integrity as this muppet ? paisley never got knighted but the fella showed what a class bloke he was.
Old 28 July 2009, 11:06 PM
WR 1mposter
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ash1

a) has a go at rafa for calling blue sh1tes a "small club" and yet does it himself, surely man city are the bigger club in manchester now ?

Football365 | All The News | Football News | FERGIE: 'POOL'S EXPLANATION FOR RAFA GESTURE WAS BOLLOCKS'

d) having a go at city for apparently only talking of man.ure, his last 4 interviews have been about city

has anyone with a knighthood ever had such a low level of dignity and integrity as this muppet ? paisley never got knighted but the fella showed what a class bloke he was.

For once will agree witth you ash SAF an.....

Paisley should not be mention in the same sentance, just ashame LFC are not the club that he was so proudly part of ....along with shanks an co
Old 29 July 2009, 12:30 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

so so bitter aint you ash
Old 29 July 2009, 12:37 PM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Old 29 July 2009, 06:00 PM
DaveBeck
412/425 of forged love

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru
so so bitter aint you ash
he has a point though
Old 29 July 2009, 11:31 PM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Originally Posted by DaveBeck
he has a point though
He does to some extent
It wouldn't be the first time SAF has done this, he does have a habit of doing this from time to time, he just can't control himself every now and then (usually related to Liverpool or Wenger in the past) I've said it before SAF can make you cringe a bit, but at least we recognise it

Last edited by Funkii Munkii; 29 July 2009 at 11:32 PM.
Old 29 July 2009, 11:48 PM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Wink

I see you dont understand anything about Manchester City has always been the smaller club, even now they are not a big club, you can throw millions at a football club and they can still fail, just look close to home

If you dont want to stay then what is the point, an unhappy employee is an unhappy employee, no matter what you do, if they want to go then get what you can for him, now Carlos was a mistake in my eyes, but Sir Alex is the boss and the most successful manager in the premier league, who are we to argue with him

I dont see anything wrong with that, its just down to Rafa the ranter being an idiot and making silly hand movements unless he was signalling to one of his players?

d) having a go at city for apparently only talking of (amended because your not worthy ) Manchester United, his last 4 interviews have been about city

Shame you cant follow Paisley's example.....

Tony
Old 30 July 2009, 09:21 AM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii
He does to some extent
It wouldn't be the first time SAF has done this, he does have a habit of doing this from time to time, he just can't control himself every now and then (usually related to Liverpool or Wenger in the past) I've said it before SAF can make you cringe a bit, but at least we recognise it

Regarding the Ronaldo thing though.... He was just looking after the interests of Manchester United even knowing it would be at his expense once the sale went through. He made sure the press left well alone during last season and let the players get on with playing football. Could you imagine how much it would have derailed the season if they knew ronaldo was going? it would have been akin to when fergie said he was to retire.

Fergie took one for the team.
Old 30 July 2009, 09:26 AM
ash1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by TonyBurns
I see you dont understand anything about Manchester City has always been the smaller club, even now they are not a big club, you can throw millions at a football club and they can still fail, just look close to home

If you dont want to stay then what is the point, an unhappy employee is an unhappy employee, no matter what you do, if they want to go then get what you can for him, now Carlos was a mistake in my eyes, but Sir Alex is the boss and the most successful manager in the premier league, who are we to argue with him

I dont see anything wrong with that, its just down to Rafa the ranter being an idiot and making silly hand movements unless he was signalling to one of his players?

Shame you cant follow Paisley's example.....

Tony
dont know where to start with this response apart from it being totally flawed in every aspect.
Old 30 July 2009, 11:31 AM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru
Regarding the Ronaldo thing though.... He was just looking after the interests of Manchester United even knowing it would be at his expense once the sale went through. He made sure the press left well alone during last season and let the players get on with playing football. Could you imagine how much it would have derailed the season if they knew ronaldo was going? it would have been akin to when fergie said he was to retire.

Fergie took one for the team.
Yeah he always does, the Don of Old T

I was mainly referring to his comments about city, I found his comments about the Fat Waiter totally hillarious, Bollocks inded Fergie
Old 30 July 2009, 11:38 AM
Fat Boy
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink

Awww, poor Ash.

One day you'll win the league again (No,I'm serious) and then you can burn the voodoo shrine, throw out all your files of "facts", and stop behaving like someone with an unhealthy obsession in older scottish gentlemen. I really hope it happens for you because it can't be nice for you. Poor lad.
Old 30 July 2009, 01:51 PM
ash1
Scooby Regular

another weak response. guess its to be expected. at least try putting a counter argument together......
Old 30 July 2009, 02:07 PM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Wink

dont know where to start with this response apart from it being totally flawed in every aspect.
well you are a liverpool fan and only see the light once a decade
Your understanding of Manchester United is poor to say the least, actually even understanding Manchester City is poor to say the least, your jealousy (for obvious reasons that your neither a Manchester United or City fan ) seems to have gotten the better of you and all you can do is try to intimidate us Manchester United fans when you should be looking at what YOUR club will try (note try and not do ) in this coming season

Tony
Old 30 July 2009, 02:31 PM
Fat Boy
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

another weak response. guess its to be expected. at least try putting a counter argument together......
A counter argument would surely require an argument to be in place first. Sadly, you seem to think that a random collection of meaningless jibes and repetition of already distorted journalistic drivel constitutes that. It doesn't.

You must have more in your life than this surely?
Old 31 July 2009, 09:38 AM
ash1
Scooby Regular

great this, everyone talks about rafa's so called rants and yet i point out what a classless fool of a manager you (still talking about the blackburn game in July ?) have and you're up in arms.

Like others have said on here, I have a point, which is something some cannot swallow and admit to on here.

FB, you really shouldn't let these posts get to you, its nothing personal right ?
Old 31 July 2009, 01:14 PM
Fat Boy
Scooby Regular

Ash, it hasn't got to me at all, not one per cent, I'm just having fun winding you up as you have fun winding us up.

Fwiw, you really do come across as being unhealthily obsessed with all things MU related and you do stick your own kick me signs on your back at times...If you post something up that comes across as rubbish to non LFC believers, then why are you then surprised when you get responses that disagree with you or respond with derision?

Normal footy banter makes me laugh -I'm not a big poster, but I do lurk on here quite a bit- and I accept/expect everyone to be more than a bit one eyed about their team, including myself, but to ultimately have a sense of perspective, whereas you appear (and I know its probably/possibly "just appear" as this is just the internet not the real world) to lack that final "it's only a game" thing that most of the people on here seem to have (even the gooners ).

I would happily compliment various 'pool or whoever's team players, but I suspect that you just couldn't bring yourself to do the reverse ever (even if I further suspect that Gary Neville's your secret hero... - FWIW I can't stand the little shop steward either)

Quick Reply: Man City 1 Man.Ure 0