Sport General sport discussion

Will Tevez/Joorabchian bring down the Premier League

Search this Thread

Old 12 July 2007, 09:50 AM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Will Tevez/Joorabchian bring down the Premier League

It seems FIFA will get involved in the Tevez transfer and Kia Joorabchian has spoken to Sheff Uniteds lawyers offereing them information which was available during the original hearings, I believe he's only doing this because he knows both the Premier league and West Ham knew what was going on with Tevez/Mascherano and if he wanted to he could bring them down, thus preasurising the PL into sanctioning the transfer to UTD.
The PL have to say Utd must pay West Ham as they believe West Ham hold the registration, so do West Ham but we all know different !

I hope the PL is exposed for what it has become and all the rule bending it has allowed over the years.
Old 12 July 2007, 10:13 AM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii
It seems FIFA will get involved in the Tevez transfer and Kia Joorabchian has spoken to Sheff Uniteds lawyers offereing them information which was available during the original hearings, I believe he's only doing this because he knows both the Premier league and West Ham knew what was going on with Tevez/Mascherano and if he wanted to he could bring them down, thus preasurising the PL into sanctioning the transfer to UTD.
The PL have to say Utd must pay West Ham as they believe West Ham hold the registration, so do West Ham but we all know different !

I hope the PL is exposed for what it has become and all the rule bending it has allowed over the years.
The problem here is Sheff Utd (for the Prem and West Ham anyway). They wont be silenced which means the Prem cant sweep this under the carpet as they'd surely have hoped. I think it will come down to Fifa to step in and make a ruling on the contract situation meaning Tevez can make the move. I think they'll say the deal is done with Tevez owner and West ham receive compensation for the remainder of his loan period. This in some way takes it out of the Premier leagues hands and appears that the Prem are somewhat in the right.... of course it means Sheff Utd are screwed again.
Old 12 July 2007, 10:18 AM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Thumbs down Will Tevez/Joorabchian bring down the Premier League

We can but hope.

Greedy, self-serving, selfish, dishonest. Get rid. Back to Four divisions, say I!

Alcazar
Old 12 July 2007, 10:24 AM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

If and when it does all come out I could see the Premier League having an extra team next season, Sheff Utd, and 4 get relegated at the end of the season.
Old 12 July 2007, 10:25 AM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by alcazar
We can but hope.

Greedy, self-serving, selfish, dishonest. Get rid. Back to Four divisions, say I!

Alcazar
Here here

Off course now United want him it'll all be cleared up nicely so the Prem can go on to be as successful as ever

Seriously though it was too good to be true when they signed him in the first place. Agents have been ruining football for years and they just keep raping clubs without consequence.