ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   Will Tevez/Joorabchian bring down the Premier League (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/620446-will-tevez-joorabchian-bring-down-the-premier-league.html)

Funkii Munkii 12 July 2007 09:50 AM

Will Tevez/Joorabchian bring down the Premier League

It seems FIFA will get involved in the Tevez transfer and Kia Joorabchian has spoken to Sheff Uniteds lawyers offereing them information which was available during the original hearings, I believe he's only doing this because he knows both the Premier league and West Ham knew what was going on with Tevez/Mascherano and if he wanted to he could bring them down, thus preasurising the PL into sanctioning the transfer to UTD.
The PL have to say Utd must pay West Ham as they believe West Ham hold the registration, so do West Ham but we all know different !

I hope the PL is exposed for what it has become and all the rule bending it has allowed over the years.

STi wanna Subaru 12 July 2007 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii (Post 7102833)
It seems FIFA will get involved in the Tevez transfer and Kia Joorabchian has spoken to Sheff Uniteds lawyers offereing them information which was available during the original hearings, I believe he's only doing this because he knows both the Premier league and West Ham knew what was going on with Tevez/Mascherano and if he wanted to he could bring them down, thus preasurising the PL into sanctioning the transfer to UTD.
The PL have to say Utd must pay West Ham as they believe West Ham hold the registration, so do West Ham but we all know different !

I hope the PL is exposed for what it has become and all the rule bending it has allowed over the years.

The problem here is Sheff Utd (for the Prem and West Ham anyway). They wont be silenced which means the Prem cant sweep this under the carpet as they'd surely have hoped. I think it will come down to Fifa to step in and make a ruling on the contract situation meaning Tevez can make the move. I think they'll say the deal is done with Tevez owner and West ham receive compensation for the remainder of his loan period. This in some way takes it out of the Premier leagues hands and appears that the Prem are somewhat in the right.... of course it means Sheff Utd are screwed again.

alcazar 12 July 2007 10:18 AM

Will Tevez/Joorabchian bring down the Premier League

We can but hope.

Greedy, self-serving, selfish, dishonest. Get rid. Back to Four divisions, say I!

Alcazar

Funkii Munkii 12 July 2007 10:24 AM

If and when it does all come out I could see the Premier League having an extra team next season, Sheff Utd, and 4 get relegated at the end of the season.

davegtt 12 July 2007 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by alcazar (Post 7102901)
We can but hope.

Greedy, self-serving, selfish, dishonest. Get rid. Back to Four divisions, say I!

Alcazar

Here here :thumb:

Off course now United want him it'll all be cleared up nicely so the Prem can go on to be as successful as ever :rolleyes:

Seriously though it was too good to be true when they signed him in the first place. Agents have been ruining football for years and they just keep raping clubs without consequence. :mad: