Sport General sport discussion

The golden ticket

Search this Thread

Old 14 May 2007, 02:30 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The golden ticket

Roll on next week Queuing in the cold this morning for them, was over the moon though when she handed the tickets over

Quite alot of trouble at yesterdays game, really got nasty quite a few times with groups of upto 50 people fighting each other. Hope its a bit more friendlier next week.
Old 14 May 2007, 05:54 PM
Royton Blue
Scooby Regular

Our two tickets are for block X, I'm hoping that's near the Blackpool fans otherwise it'll be mighty boring sat facing a building site . But seriously, I'm gutted on so many levels about yesterday, let's just hope they give it a damn good go in the 2nd leg! Come on!!!!!!!!!!
Old 14 May 2007, 06:49 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Never been to Bloomers so it'll be a nice experience I think. We have nowt to lose so I reckon we will be the team up for it next week whereas Blackpool have the lead to lose. Its going to be a tasty game IMO. We always play better away from home. Plus with Charlton missing the next leg it'll mean Edwards can start and give abit more threat.

Just hope Blaney doesnt start taking out our defence again
Old 14 May 2007, 06:54 PM
pauld37
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by davegtt
Never been to Bloomers so it'll be a nice experience I think.
Went there in '75 I think it was, in the old Divvy 2, to watch the mighty blues (well, not so mighty then ) hammer 'em 2-0, pi55ed down the whole game
Old 14 May 2007, 08:01 PM
Royton Blue
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by davegtt
Never been to Bloomers so it'll be a nice experience I think.
It's a good day out but I can't begin to describe how bad the temporary stand for the away fans is, it feels like it's going to fall down any minute and no doubt it'll rain. Worst of all though is the lack of atmosphere, all the noise is lost because there's no roof and it doesn't help having the Blackpool fans/drum to the right of us in a stand with excellent acoustics. Still, I'd LOVE it if we managed to pull this one off.....I must admit the arrogance of the majority of Blackpool fans is starting to do my head in.

Eddy should start, he offers something else and has been unlucky with injuries. I'm not Rocastle's biggest fan but he's got to start in place of McDonald, I haven't a clue what has happened to him but he's been dire for some time now. I think Shez will have them really fired up for this one, Blackpool's missed chances really could cost them. Can't wait!
Old 15 May 2007, 09:19 AM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Agreed with starting Eddie and Rocky. McDonald was woeful on Sunday losing the ball plenty of times.

Roll on Saturday