Notices

Toad ai606 help please

Search this Thread

Old 26 June 2005, 05:30 PM
C 8HEP
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Toad ai606 help please

over 3 week period car wouldnt always lock by fob indicating weak battery. alarm went off by itself one morning and noone had touvhed it!coinsidence i took out faulty turbo timer that wasnt working before the alarm was fitted.went to lock car and no chirp,no doors lock just 1 flash for alarm on.set alarm off and no sound.2 hours later everything worked fine,chirps,all dorrs locked and alarm sounded.strange.took car for drive and alarm was sounding as i was driving.couldnt stop it when i pulled over and pushed buttons.this happened twice in 4 mins then not again!!got back and disconnected battery.

next day change battery,input 4digit code and start car no problem. doors dont lock,no chirp,no alarm sound.toad have no idea why as i rang them.few hours later doors lock,still no chrip no alarm sounds.immob works fine everytime.

i read that toads tend to **** up so after 10 months is the alarm just randomly fooked?!

my dad had same problem with clifford 600 alarm,brand new,no explanation just went off when it wanted, went through cycle and couldnt stop it without ripping it out.

all help grateully received.