Clifford concept 300 problem.

Search this Thread

Old 11 September 2004, 02:46 PM
Paul Type R
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clifford concept 300 problem.

Hi,

I cant arm the turbo timer on my clifford concept 300 alarm! which means that the intellistart remote starter wont start the engine - I just get 1 flash of the lights and it wont start.

I've been told that when I stop the car, I hold down the lock/unlock button and then press the '*' button. But nothing happens?

If I just press the '*' button, the lights come on the dash, but the car doesnt turn off, so I think that this is the other feature to leave your car running for upto 30 mins???

This is driving me nuts now!

Heeeeeelp!!

Paul.
Old 11 September 2004, 04:24 PM
Paul Type R
Scooby Regular

Has no one got one of these alarms?? I thought hundreds of you lot would have them??

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!

Paul.
Old 11 September 2004, 05:17 PM
pum
Scooby Regular

i got the 600 m8 but i got the g5 remote with 5 botton's with mine i have to press the (clifford botton twice and then ** once) for the turbo timer, and the arm to turn moto off then * to start it
hope this helps ya
Old 11 September 2004, 06:52 PM
albob
Scooby Regular

Received 51 Likes on 40 Posts

lots of us have them - just not with the 'intellistart!!

the user manual is here

http://www.clifford.com/guides/ogs/i...art_owners.pdf

alan
Old 12 September 2004, 09:00 AM
Paul Type R
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by albob
lots of us have them - just not with the 'intellistart!!

the user manual is here

www.clifford.com/guides/ogs/intellistart_owners.pdf

alan
I've sorted it!

The user manual doesnt tell you how to set the alarm/turbo timer mate. Only how to start the car!! bloody useless.

Paul.
Old 14 September 2004, 08:05 PM
Ajax
Scooby Regular

not sure quite what you are after, but there is more here....

http://www.clifford.com/guides/other.asp

http://www.clifford.com/guides/ogs/i...age_owners.pdf

Is this what you want ?????

Ajax, Paul

Last edited by Ajax; 14 September 2004 at 08:09 PM.
Old 19 September 2004, 08:20 PM
luddite dave
Scooby Regular

The clifford intellistart doesnt have what you are describing as a turbo timer feature built in.You can make it do one of two things .1 short stop feature ,this is were you press the star button with the engine running then get out and arm the alarm system and the engine remains running.The only way to stop it then is to let it time out or press the brake pedal.2 Press the two assigned buttons on the remote (normally the padlock button and two star one)with the engine running then get out of the car and arm the alarm, the engine will then shut down .You can then restart the engine by pressing the single star button then it will run till it times out or you press the single star again to stop it .If you want to let the engine run for say two minutes without having to activate the intellistart then you need a relay fitting on one of the timed channel outputs onto the ignition circuits,you can then just press the channel button on your remote whilst the engine is running and then get out of the car and arm the alarm then after two minutes it will shut itself down. This will work independly of the intellistart.Luddite Dave
Old 19 September 2004, 09:14 PM
Paul Type R
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by luddite dave
The clifford intellistart doesnt have what you are describing as a turbo timer feature built in.You can make it do one of two things .1 short stop feature ,this is were you press the star button with the engine running then get out and arm the alarm system and the engine remains running.The only way to stop it then is to let it time out or press the brake pedal.2 Press the two assigned buttons on the remote (normally the padlock button and two star one)with the engine running then get out of the car and arm the alarm, the engine will then shut down .You can then restart the engine by pressing the single star button then it will run till it times out or you press the single star again to stop it .If you want to let the engine run for say two minutes without having to activate the intellistart then you need a relay fitting on one of the timed channel outputs onto the ignition circuits,you can then just press the channel button on your remote whilst the engine is running and then get out of the car and arm the alarm then after two minutes it will shut itself down. This will work independly of the intellistart.Luddite Dave
Hi,

My car has already got a turbo timer. I've got it working now, it runs for as long as it needs to after I arm the alarm, then shuts the engine down.

Cheers,

Paul.