Notices

fao Infiniti

Search this Thread

Old 05 August 2003, 11:17 PM
Civic Type R
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

I remember you saying your brother had a grey Civic with 4 exhaust pipes although I believe he may have sold it on ? If it wasn't him w.r.t the following then please ignore this.

Anyway, I was pursued by said vehicle about three weeks ago up the "dualar" between the two Tullos Shell garages. It then followed me (not sure if this was intentional or not ?) into a residential area. Sitting a few mm off my bumper in 30 mph zone pissed me off a tad but then to overtake me with dense sea har abound and cars coming the other way (that he wouldn't have known were there until he'd passed me) was some of the worst driving I've ever witnessed ! It was also lunchtime with kids around

I was doing bang on 30 when he passed me and didn't speed up when I saw that he was going to overtake. I didn't react to this wreckless driving other than to issue him with "the bird".

I wouldn't have posted this but spotted his avatar (piccy of the car) on the aberdeenbeach website when reading about the ex-cop "graniteman" who has caused contraversy in the press recently.

If it was him then I would advise him to remove the photos of his car ( including regi plate, email address etc) if he wishes to persist in executing such dodgy manoevres.

Just some friendly advice ! As I said, I think your brother sold it on but no doubt he knows who the culprit was

Cheers
Old 06 August 2003, 12:30 AM
WUZ
Scooby Senior

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts
CTR - It was actually MY brothers old car (he sold it last year)
but from what I gather the new owner drives it like a ****!

Cheers M8

Russell
Old 06 August 2003, 03:45 AM
Infinity
Scooby Regular

Lightbulb

As Russell said his brother sold the civic.

Its now on its second owner from Russell's brother.

I do know he drives it like he stole it. I know of the new owner I don't know him.

Hows the induction kit these days?

No doubt you have heard I am now the proud owner of a P1
Its just unfortunate how it came about never mind!

speak to you soon mate!

Martin
Old 06 August 2003, 07:34 PM
WingsWest
Scooby Newbie

I'm sorry i am unaware of such wreckless driving in the last month, but i can remember one CTR driver about 3 weeks ago... i was driving slightly close to the rear of his car....he drove up Wellington Road and when he became nearer to the round-about nearest to the A90 he changed down a gear into 1st and continued to rev his engine and wheel spin, this CTR driver must have felt a bit intimidated by me, i was shocked by such harsh actions... i am sorry....It was a public road i wasn't willing to race! i keep that kind of driving to Crail etc....

No body is a 100% good or safe driver, so please everyone stop being so bitchy and as for "I do know he drives it like he stole it. I know of the new owner I don't know him"....Exactly u don't know me or what i do with MY car...

Thanx
Old 06 August 2003, 08:09 PM
Craig Mac21
Scooby Regular

Angry

Why do i feel strangly drawn to believing Civic Type R ?

Is it not strange "newbie" that i was witness to this incident from not too far away in fact two cars behind.

Craig Mac21
Old 06 August 2003, 08:32 PM
WingsWest
Scooby Newbie

MMmmm ok....

End of topic
Old 07 August 2003, 06:12 AM
WUZ
Scooby Senior

Wings West - as I happen to live in Kingswells and have seen your style of driving in and around the village, DO NOT try to pull the wool over our eyes.

If you are calling CTR a liar then you are really going to open a can of worms Failing to follow the highway code is something everyone has done at sometime but there is a time and a place for it.

Best advice........................admit the error and end the subject (gracefully)

Trending Topics

Old 07 August 2003, 06:15 AM
WUZ
Scooby Senior

ps - Wings West - If you want to get bitchy then you had better hope that you aren't stopped by the local bobbies for exhaust pollution. Or can U afford to get a new CAT as the Civics' one is in MY garage

Russell
Old 07 August 2003, 11:31 AM
Civic Type R
Scooby Regular

The hair on my nostrils detect a strong odour of bullsmit here ? You fail to mention that you followed me into Cove ? If you don't recall the incident let me jog your memory.
You came from the direction of your work ( I know you work there because you stated you're a technician for a certain car garage in your Aberdeenbeach profile.......) You also had a passenger with you so ask him !

Anyway, can't be arsed with a online bun fight. I think we all know who painting the right picture. Just thought I'd give you some advice 'cos if I had been 5 years younger I would have pursued you and confronted you for a less than amicable chat.

RE :- "i was driving slightly close to the rear of his car "

Only a full breaks the two second rule. Do you feel have something to prove cos I have a few more ponies under the hood ? The majority of Scoobynetters suffer this sort of behaviour from the Lax Power mob - it aint' cool.

Bty :- I presume your MODERATOR status on that website means that you're one of the more responsible drivers on there who campaign to rid the site of the supposedly unwarranted bad press ? Hmm

Anyway, let us end this no doubt embaressing thread.......
Old 07 August 2003, 04:54 PM
Darz
Scooby Newbie

Wink

haha, his car is quick like eats CTR's!!!

Old 07 August 2003, 05:07 PM
foz01
Scooby Regular

LOL

roll up roll up....
Old 07 August 2003, 06:12 PM
Miles
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

Right then, I think this subject has run its course.