HELP lets do it for the kids

Search this Thread

Old 01 June 2003, 08:09 PM
yetiracing
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Hi all

Some of you know me some of you dont but it is for the kids so , it is the Cupar childrens Gala on satarday and i have bean given permishion to have 4 cars in the parade and a few more at the park where the kids can look at them.

so I am looking for an STI 8, a skyline and an EVO 7/8 and any other ( impreza,skyline,evo,pulser that sort of thing ) that want to take part in this event . The 4 cars in the parade will cover about 3/4 of a mile at a slow speed 5-10mph up the main rd in Cupar from the car park at the east end of the town to the park at the north west end of the town. I will need you and your cars from about 9am till about 3pm this satarday coming june the 6th . please mail me if you can and want to do this i will neded a contact no: and details of your car .
Do you have or know some one with a rally car that would show the kids the car on the day . lets get the kids and there parents intrested in the cars . any help would be great and do the jap car sean a world of good also prob get a pic in the press.

please pleas help me out sorry for the short notice.

Garry aka Gadge ( c/d of Yetiracing)
Old 02 June 2003, 08:15 AM
yetiracing
Scooby Regular

Smile

come on folks all i am asking for is your time .
Old 02 June 2003, 02:17 PM
skyenet
Scooby Regular

Gadge

If your still stuck then I may be able to help out but don't think I can make it all day as I'll have my four year old Skye with me and six hours is a long time, but she might manage it. I have a Yellow Lotus Elise S2 and kids just love it (it gets loads of waves and thumbs up all the time) so would probably be quite popular for them to look at. Plenty gadgets on board it as well, plus could have video of SIDC events running.

Let me know if you want me to help out.

Iain
Old 02 June 2003, 06:25 PM
yetiracing
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Nice one Iain will let youy know asap.

come on folks !!!! bring the kids i am sure they would love to run about the park for a hour or three i am sure there is stuff on they can look at and enjoy.

garry
Old 03 June 2003, 07:45 AM
yetiracing
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

morning
Old 04 June 2003, 09:22 AM
yetiracing
Scooby Regular

A CHANCE TO GET YOUR CAR IN THE PRESS AND NO ONE IS WILLING TO SPEND SOME TIME TO LET SOME KIDS LOOK AT THERE CAR

GARRY
Old 04 June 2003, 10:08 PM
teknopete
Scooby Regular

Wink

Garry,

I`d have been only 2 willing to do this, but as u know the way Big Red is setup i recon she`d fry trying to sit at 5-10 mph.

C`mon guys n gals this is a good opportunity to let the general public see us the way we want to be seen. Considerate, keen 2 help out (especially for a good cause) & an opportunity for a couple of u who haven`t had their motas in the press to get their moment of stardom

I know it`s short notice & all but hey, help out if u can, eh ??

Pete