Turbo to Intercooler hose

Search this Thread

Old 02 September 2002, 03:23 PM
caz1562
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

Drivetrain thread

Help required - Right I've just removed the intercooler and associated pipework from my 1995 WRX. The gasket underneath the intercooler is OK, the hose from intercooler to inlet manifold is also OK. Whats worrying is the hose from turbo to intercooler has a crack / split where the pipe is jubilee clipped onto the turbo housing. Could this be my problem ? If this is, then is there an aftermarket hose that would replace this or do I need to locate another Subaru original hose ? Please reply if you can help me.

I'm also trying to source a dump to atmosphere valve to replace thr recirculating one. Was told a Greer Sport valve was OK, any advise on where to buy such a valve ? Thanks.
Old 02 September 2002, 03:40 PM
ozzy
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
As mentioned in your Drivetrain post, just fit some Samco hoses.

They can be a bit of a bugger to get a short notice, but try Rally Design or JW Racing or even Falkland/Star Performance if you need it locally.

Check on the Samco site for your specific kit.

You probably won't have any probs given the split is only where it's jubileed. Problem is it might get bigger and start sucking in air or it might just pop right off under maximum boost.

Stefan