Old giffer

Search this Thread

Old 27 May 2002, 08:09 PM
scoobyvirgin
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

To cut a long story short... well shorta than it orriginally was

I parked my scoob up in a pub car park far enough away from the others on each side so that doors wouldnt hit mine.
Went in the pub, after about 5 mins of being there my alarm goes off. Some old **** had reversed into it hitting the front bumper.
Cheeky giffer just drove off too. But that was after blatantly looking at everyone that had seen him do it.
I went out and they told me what car it was so i gave chase.
He eventually pulls over so i pull in front, get out for a word and he just drives round me.

Being annoyed I follow once again and he stops a few hundred yards down the road this time i stay behind and he puts on his reverse lights. (what is this guy doing?)
I got out and he eventually got out and i said you've hit my car why the fu*k didnt you stop.
He says he didnt realise!!!!!
NO NOT FUC*KING MUCH!!!!!!!! alarms just go off do they??
Very very annoyed.
The old **** was pissed too, I should have rang the police but then he would have been carted off and it would of had to go thru insurance which I cant be doing with as the car is actually sold.

He said he'd pay for the repairs which he should do anyway being as ive basically saved him from getting banned.

I rang him yesterday and told him its £200 for the whole bumper to be sprayed which was a bit of a shock to him. (obviously i just made that quote up ad will pocket the money)

To top it off i'm left with a chipped bumper bubbled paintwork and lovely scratches in the laquer.

I didnt even get an apology.

Rant over
Old 27 May 2002, 08:19 PM
Scoob99
Scooby Regular

Angry

Sorry to put a damper on this, but being the victim of a drunk driver I would not thought twice about calling the police because they would have taken care of your damage, WHAT IF AND THIS IS ONLY A WHAT IF he'd carried on and killed someone could you have lived with yourself.
Cheers
Colin
Old 27 May 2002, 08:22 PM
carpet
Scooby Regular

I agree, id of shopped the ole git !!! he doesnt deserve to keep his license, phone the rozzers and give his reg and pub he visits so they can wait for him one night ( sneaky I know ) but **** him he doesnt give a toss about anyone !!! you should of kicked his **** in !!!!
Old 27 May 2002, 08:24 PM
uncle buck
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

clearly if he's pi$$ed and bumping into things he should be ***BUSTED GOOD AND PROPER*** [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

I wish I'd been you...
Old 27 May 2002, 09:01 PM
SiCotty
Scooby Regular

Tend to agree with the others, would have taken the keys from his car and called the Police.

Simon
Old 27 May 2002, 11:04 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry

Yep, police straight away - my daughter could have been on the pavement, your child may be one day and some **** pi55ed as a f4rt takes their young life away!!

YOU SHOULD HAVE SHOPPED HIM!!

Pete