Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

My Journey from work tonite

Search this Thread

Old 06 August 2002, 06:49 PM
SiDHEaD
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My fairly typical drive home over 40 miles:

Firstly some old giffer decided that there was no need to give way coming onto islands !!!BRAKES!!! <Bad 1>

Down a 40 dual track police car tearing up with blues n twos, everyone moves to left hand lane, i move to right side of road because i have just come off island and it meant i didnt have to slow the copper down. They create a nice clear run in righthand lane so I can do 40 without traffic <Good 1>

I come to getting on the motorway no1 will move into middle lane even though it appears empty, lane discipline anyone?? have to nearly stop grrr <Bad 2>

Some plank in a repmobile decides he is exitting a slip road at over 90 (i am doing 80, moved over into lane 2), and cuts over into my lane forcing me into the outside lane, infront of a Rover (appologies to them ) He continues off cutting others up <Bad 3>

Someone decides to sit at 45 on dual carriageway so someone else sits at 50 in outside lane for 5 miles!!!! <Bad 4>

See a couple of Scoobs on last bit of road home <Good 2>

(I have a point) Does everyone else seem to have a bad drive home through (i believe) no fault of their own?

Andy
Old 06 August 2002, 07:11 PM
dnb
Scooby Regular

There are good days and bad days. Today was good, although the traffic was heavier than usual.

Remember, an accident isn't one bad thing happening in a place, it's two or more happening at the same time in the same place...

Let's make sure that we all stick to individual <bad>s
Old 06 August 2002, 07:17 PM
SiDHEaD
Scooby Regular

i thought i was a gonner when the rep pulled out towards the side of me.! He must have seen me cos he was going faster than me in the slip road and cut across 2 lanes!!

The Rover driver was behind me for ages and i bet he'd of sat there thinkin i was one of the usual barstewards that just cut infront of you making you brake - if he hadnt noticed the other car

Andy