Sponsored by:

Alloywheels.com(rochfordtyres) what a crock of ****

Search this Thread

Old 10 December 2013, 11:07 AM
Drewrayner1
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alloywheels.com(rochfordtyres) what a crock of ****

Any body else had bad dealings with theses clowns? Terrible customer service would never use then again.
Old 10 December 2013, 11:14 AM
swaynie
Scooby Regular

Are they that bad you had to create 2 threads.

I've never used them.

What happened exactly?
Old 10 December 2013, 11:35 AM
Scooby Senior

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Not for sometime but I never forget a name lol

https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-...in-advice.html
Old 10 December 2013, 12:13 PM
Drewrayner1
Scooby Newbie

Lol! It's my sausage fingers on the IPhone Swaynie. Long story mate. Ordered wheels and tyres with 48 hour delivery as I had 2 bald tyres and 2 almost illegal so decided the time was right for a Wheel/package deal. They arrived 5 days later with the wrong wheel nuts supplied. Took another 2 days for them to send the correct nuts only to find I had 19 correct and 1 incorrect.went out and bought another correct but as it was quicker and easier. After fitting them on the car I noticed that 2 of the wheels had damage to the paint (looks like it's happened on the balancing machine where the shaft goes through the wheel centre). Phoned them up and told them and they asked to email photographs so I did. Spoke to them again this morning and they told me that they wouldn't accept the wheels back for exchange as the had already been fitted to the car. I explained that I hadn't noticed the marks until after I had fitted them and that I need to keep them on as I use the car daily and my other tyres are shot. The only option they offered was to see if I could claim under warranty which meant them collecting the wheels for examination and if they could prove it was their fault then they would do something about it. Only thing is I would still be without wheels/tyres whilst all this is going on. Got a bit annoyed as the guy in the phone kept talking over me. Told him to shut up and let me speak and he out the phone down on me. Great customer service fair play!