Wheels, Tyres & Brakes

Team dynamics 8x18s problems

Search this Thread

Old 18 January 2005, 04:45 PM
SwishOvBolton
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Team dynamics 8x18s problems

this is the email i got sayin i couldnt basically put 8x18s on my motor , is this true as i really do like the 18`s

Hello,

Unfortunately the Team Dynamics Monza only come in a 18x8 40ET. I have spoken to our Team Dynamics rep and he has warned us against supplying these wheels to your car as the offset on the wheel is too low and would cause too many problems. I have attached this link for you to have a look at. It is Rochford Tyres Subaru fitment guide - http://www.rochfordtyres.co.uk/Fitment.asp?psearch=Subaru. This fitment guide gives you info on the Subaru fitment and the link to the side shows what wheels from them are available. As they are one of our many wheel distributors we can supply any wheels they show but cheaper. Another link for you to have a look at is the Rimstock website - http://www.rimstock.co.uk. Rimstock are the manufacturer of Team Dynamics and 100+ wheels. Look on their site at the fitment guide on the left and choose Subaru from the selection. Choose Impreza and it will show which wheels come are available for your Subaru. Let me know if there is any on there that you like or if you come across any more and I will be happy to price them up for you. Many thanks.
Old 18 January 2005, 07:09 PM
hoskib
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by SwishOvBolton
this is the email i got sayin i couldnt basically put 8x18s on my motor , is this true as i really do like the 18`s
it's saying you can't put those alloys on coz of the massive offset difference (18's a classic are ET53 offset on a 8x18 alloy)

there's a few to choose from on the rimstock site that have a ET52 offset and i don't see you having too much trouble with those (you'd probably get away with the ET50 aswell, but i'm not 100% sure)

best bet is to pick some out that you like and post up asking if anyone has had fitting probs with that type (you may be lucky) request some pics in the gallery section aswell to give you an idea.

can't go too wrong with the P1 oz racing alloy in my opinion wheelbase.co.uk do them
Old 18 January 2005, 07:37 PM
SwishOvBolton
Scooby Regular

i like the oz racing but the turismo wrc are 1200 notes on 18 and them were 700 and looked not so much different , i got to put white rims on for some reason had the gold rim`s urge ,,,,, i probably will end up buying the wrc