Sponsored by:

I want one!

Search this Thread

Old 20 May 2002, 09:02 PM
Mental
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

OK, I'm a Scooby Net Virgin! My boyfriend (Stealth) has a WRX and so I've taken to checking out Scooby Net and now I'm jealous...I want one!

I've got a Peugeot 106 XSi which I love and yes I would like an Impreza, but alas my bank manager doesn't think it's a very good idea!!!

This is like a whole new world on here, it's like a cult (and I mean that in a nice way!). Whenever I'm in the Impreza and we see another Scooby there's the whole wave and mutual admiration thing going on, it's like you all have total respect for one another and you've all proved that by the conversatiions you have on here!

Seeing as you're all so nice could we start a petition to persuade my boyfriend to let me drive his car???!!!!!!!

Or, just on the off chance, if there's anyone out there who'd like to give me an Impreza??? Well, if you don't ask you don't get!!!

Old 20 May 2002, 09:11 PM
Plantie
Scooby Regular

Your boyfriend will be like you if he does...
Old 20 May 2002, 09:13 PM
Plantie
Scooby Regular

Just noticed you are Hampshire based.... are you coming to the Newbury meet???? Newbies always welcome!! Look in Southern...
Old 20 May 2002, 09:14 PM
Mental
Scooby Regular

Talking

Cheeky sod! I'll have you know that I'm a damn fine driver, well maybe girl racer is a better phrase!
Old 20 May 2002, 09:19 PM
Mental
Scooby Regular

Can't make it on 22nd, but thanks!

I'll try and get my boyf to come down for the next meet (at least then I'll turn up in a decent car"!!!!!!!)
Old 20 May 2002, 10:30 PM
HKSubaru
Scooby Senior

had a 106. now a scoob!
Old 20 May 2002, 10:39 PM
Mental
Scooby Regular

so there is hope for me then!!! I must confess that i love my Pug, the baby feels like she flies and she handles so well around corners .... while all others are losing their back ends (in more ways than one) I'm still speeding off! Lurve IT!
Old 20 May 2002, 11:00 PM
Mr Footlong
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

The 106 XSI is absolutely brilliant and loved her to bits. I hammered her daily and she loved it! Wickedly quick and No mechanical probs whatsoever. Had 1 for 2 years before my Girlfriend's sister had an argument with her and scratched my baby from top to bottom to get back at her![img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] I had nothing to do with their argument!
Went to a 106GTI a month after. Didn't like it's handling for a couple of weeks, then got used to it and fell in love all over again! It had evolved even more from the xsi into a truly superb car.
I have always been happiest with front wheel drive and was never disappointed with her. As I have put it many times about the XSI and GTI, 'They just won't let me die!', in reference to the handling characteristics.

I am on my second Scoob now and I can honestly say that if there was any possible way that I could get another XSI or GTI as well, I would in a second. My favourite car by far!

The Better half and I are planning on immagrating to Aus in 2-3 years' time and the Scoob and a Bright Yellow Pug (just like my last baby) shall be going with us!

Get insured on the Scoob and enjoy the best of both worlds.

Cheers,

Nick

[Edited by Mr Footlong - 5/20/2002 11:01:20 PM]
Old 20 May 2002, 11:03 PM
Mr Footlong
Scooby Regular

Smile

My Old Baby

This was my last one

[Edited by Mr Footlong - 5/20/2002 11:11:01 PM]
Old 20 May 2002, 11:10 PM
dnb
Scooby Regular

Tell your boyfriend that he should be nice and share his Scoob!

I have to share mine... **grumble grumble**