Sponsored by:

MetaSat Tracker Fun

Search this Thread

Old 23 May 2013, 03:52 PM
Littleted
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default MetaSat Tracker Fun

Well I got rid of the scoob a few weeks ago and of course I emailed IM group to change the Tracker but as of yet had nothing back, and of course I keep getting SMS messages of its where abouts. As you all know you cant update anything without IM doing it.

On sunday the Alarm went off so either they work 24 hours in Birmingham or it was being nicked, it was in Tamworth somewhere.

Its now having its batt disconnected in Mansfield Nottingham Road because the batts dead and Alarms going off, I presume some auction house. Tracker sucks the Batt dead in just over 2 weeks for anybody buying one, so great for airports if you go on Holiday for 2 weeks its touch and go if you come back to a flat battery. It nailed me my last trip to Washington DC. Had to get AA day before I came home to Jump start it.

annoying somewhat, but I,ll give it its dues its working LOL

Hope it goes to a good home

Ted

Out of Interest is this how Trackers are on all Cars, I do know a guy near me with a Ducatti Bike whos always having to run an optimizer cos its draining his batt

Last edited by Littleted; 23 May 2013 at 03:55 PM.
Old 23 May 2013, 04:00 PM
Scott.T
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL I sold my car Hawk STi to Graham Walker's last September, provided them with all the info, and how the new owner won't have to pay a subscription and how to transfer it over. I even included the user and password details for the Metasat website, but they obviously didn't pass it on.

I still get txt when they set the alarm off in the Chester area.
I'm tempted to send it an immobilising text....that'll really screw them over LOL......
Old 23 May 2013, 04:29 PM
Littleted
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

lol YES I know

When they came to pick the car up I thought if the guys a @@ I was gonna wait 30 mins then SMS him hehe, but he was a good guy so I let him have his time with my baby

silly really, but hey ho... shame really because all they have to do is know where to find the code to switch the alarm off and its easy