Sponsored by:

What to look out for...

Search this Thread

Old 11 August 2012, 12:06 AM
irondrew
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What to look out for...

Sorry for the questions but I wanna make make sure I know what I'm buying. I have a budget of 5k and would like if possible to buy a 2004 blob eye. I was thinking a WRX but would like an Sti if it was realistic for that money? And is there anything about these engines that I should know about, as in major problems to expect? Something with around 70k miles good condition ect... Is this reasonable?
Old 11 August 2012, 06:51 AM
Themexican
BANNED

Eh? you've been a member 18 months, with 130+ posts and you're asking basic stuff like that?

If you dont know now you'll never know chap, what you're asking has been asked a million times. I think its time you just bought one rather than talking about it, then learn from there.
Old 11 August 2012, 11:46 AM
irondrew
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Themexican
Eh? you've been a member 18 months, with 130+ posts and you're asking basic stuff like that?

If you dont know now you'll never know chap, what you're asking has been asked a million times. I think its time you just bought one rather than talking about it, then learn from there.
Sound advice that chap... Buy one without asking for advice and if it goes wrong learn from there!! Genius..... It may be basic to you Mr impreza, but I wanted a second opinion before I shell out my hard earned.
Old 11 August 2012, 07:41 PM
Themexican
BANNED

so youre telling me that after 18 months and 130 posts you dont know how to use the search function? I reckon if you were going to buy one you'd have done it by now or maybe you need someone to hold your hand.

125 views on this thread and no-one has replied to you, why? because these questions get asked day after day and people get tired of repeating themselves.

Most people learn by buying a car and then getting to know it, not spending 18 months asking questions.
Old 12 August 2012, 12:29 AM
irondrew
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Themexican
so youre telling me that after 18 months and 130 posts you dont know how to use the search function? I reckon if you were going to buy one you'd have done it by now or maybe you need someone to hold your hand.

125 views on this thread and no-one has replied to you, why? because these questions get asked day after day and people get tired of repeating themselves.

Most people learn by buying a car and then getting to know it, not spending 18 months asking questions.
Perhaps you can hold my hand....??? And who said I spent 18 months asking questions about that particular model?? Maybe you have mummy and daddy or a nice loan to go buy your cars but in the real world mate people have to save hard for things so I want to get it right.... You sir, are a complete *****!
Old 12 August 2012, 12:52 AM
irondrew
Scooby Regular

""[QUOTE=Themexican;10139547]Hi all.

Iv finally got around to buying myself an impreza. Have wanted one for years and finally bought one the other week""

HMMM SEEMS SOMEONE ELSE TOOK THEIR TIME BUYING AN IMPREZA TOO!!! DID SOMEBODY HOLD YOUR HAND?? HAHA YOU HYPOCRITE!!

Nothing wrong in asking some questions and taking your time, I'm sure you agree huh fella??!!

Last edited by irondrew; 12 August 2012 at 01:11 AM.