Sponsored by:

JWRacing vendor review

Search this Thread

Old 22 May 2012, 07:40 AM
silver6933
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JWRacing vendor review

I ordered a 3 gauge pillar pod via JWRacing. They advised me that it could only be delivered via courier and quoted the appropriate shipping fee. I also stated my car and year model in the emails.

I paid them. They then advised me that only the 2 gauge pillar pod would fit. And they asked whether or not to cancel the order. I changed the order to the gauge pod. And waited.

Item was not shipped via courier and they did not send an email to confirm item had shipped.

The cost difference between initial quote and final item being sent was GBP 26.45. So I was out 26.45 GBP

Jason was quick to point out that it was someone elses fault at his business and promised a refund. To date, more than a month, there is no response to emails.

This is not on!

Live and learn I guess.
Old 22 May 2012, 09:52 AM
Apostle
Scooby Regular

Wink Schoolboy stuff...

Originally Posted by silver6933
I ordered a 3 gauge pillar pod via JWRacing. They advised me that it could only be delivered via courier and quoted the appropriate shipping fee. I also stated my car and year model in the emails.

I paid them. They then advised me that only the 2 gauge pillar pod would fit. And they asked whether or not to cancel the order. I changed the order to the gauge pod. And waited.

Item was not shipped via courier and they did not send an email to confirm item had shipped.

The cost difference between initial quote and final item being sent was GBP 26.45. So I was out 26.45 GBP

Jason was quick to point out that it was someone elses fault at his business and promised a refund. To date, more than a month, there is no response to emails.

This is not on!

Live and learn I guess.

I learnt its cheaper and just as quick to order the parts myself from USA (its what they do)...

A
Old 22 May 2012, 09:55 AM
Shaks-STI
Scooby Regular

If the payment was made via paypal then its time to speak to paypal if the company in questions has not responded to your email.
Old 22 May 2012, 10:09 AM
Carlh
Scooby Regular

Ive dealt with Jason in the past and he's been spot on. I ordered a part worth £250 and although it took a bit of time (came from overseas), he sorted it.

Give him a ring rather than email, you should get a better response.