Sponsored by:

the riots

Search this Thread

Old 09 August 2011, 02:08 AM
ajc1988
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the riots

Just wanted to say i hope everyone on the forum who is from the areas affected by the mindless riots that are ongoing at the moment are all ok and safe and there cars safely out of the way would hate to see any members losing out on there pride and joys or maybe worse.

andy
Old 09 August 2011, 08:03 AM
Tomwrx
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

big thread in the non scooby section on this,

its a ******* joke,

wrong spacing on your reg plate,--£60 fine

riots in london,birimingham,liverpool and others, millions in damage, sod all done,

martial law,bring in the army, job done,
Old 09 August 2011, 10:47 AM
BIG FUD
Scooby Regular

My 22 was shifted as they was only 3 miles away didnt want to risk it, inbred fcking tramps.

My bro called from spain to make sure we was ok nice 1 chap for the heads up
Old 09 August 2011, 10:52 AM
classic scooby
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Tomwrx
big thread in the non scooby section on this,

its a ******* joke,

wrong spacing on your reg plate,--£60 fine

riots in london,birimingham,liverpool and others, millions in damage, sod all done,

martial law,bring in the army, job done,
Totally agree with you,water cannon,rubber bullets etc hit them with all we got
Old 09 August 2011, 11:59 AM
a5h
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by classic scooby
Totally agree with you,water cannon,rubber bullets etc hit them with all we got
+1 could not agree with you more they need to take the cuffs of the police and let them crack some skulls. The little ****s would soon learn.
I heard of some shop keepers in north london fighting off the rioters with baseball bats.
Old 09 August 2011, 12:08 PM
Ryan@Indigo-GT
Former Sponsor

It's crazy, if these riots spread then the Police will quickly find themselves overwhelmed, what started as a protest has quickly turned into opportunist looting but I can't help wondering if cuts to public services that provide inner city youth projects has made this situation worse. I know of atleast three projects in my area that have or are closing shortly and I can't help wondering what the youths that use these services are going to do.
Old 09 August 2011, 12:09 PM
C17RPA
Scooby Regular

just another step closer for police with guns..................
Old 09 August 2011, 12:37 PM
Shaks-STI
Scooby Regular

this will just cause insurance to go up again
Old 09 August 2011, 12:43 PM
[JP]
Scooby Regular

the met police should allow anyone who has a firearms license to go over to London and do some target practising..

I could use with trying out my new shotguns
Old 09 August 2011, 12:45 PM
Harryr34
Scooby Regular

Received 30 Likes on 23 Posts

It's a load of thieving ******* on the rampage, all the scumbags are crawling out of the woodwork! Tottenham, Enfield, Hackney, Brixton, Croydon, Wood Green, Walthamstow, Leyton, Upton Park, East ham etc... It's happening all around me
Old 09 August 2011, 01:48 PM
Dazza9t9
Scooby Regular

What really p*sses me off is the Police has rubber bullets, water cannons and alot more forceful actions to take however the met seem to be taking a softly softly approach. I do not know why............ the damage and disorder that is being caused would suggest a more forceful responce would be lawful and justified.

People say bring in the army, however the Police DO have the power to deal with it, but for some reason they are not. I do have some knowledge or West Yorkshire police, and I know that if this was happening in West Yorks it would be dealt with alot more directly. There was some disorder in Leeds last night following a shooting between criminals. It was dealt with within a couple of hours and miniamal disruption.

This said all eyes are on the met and they are damned if they do damned if they dont.

My respect go out to all the victims, innocent members of the public and all the police officers who are dealing and them who have been injured through all this senseless violence and theft!!
Old 09 August 2011, 02:07 PM
lloyd6240
Scooby Regular

Rubber bullets and water cannons coming out tonight so I have heard. Good job, give the little f**ks everything!!
Old 09 August 2011, 02:14 PM
morpheus1870
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

******* ridiculous, we can drop 1000lb bombs on innocent civilians on the hunt for one man but we can't even use rubber bullets on criminal terrorists on the streets of our country. Government need to get their ******* act together and take care of the country and protect its civilians and streets from these ar$e bandits.
Old 09 August 2011, 02:36 PM
zayd
Scooby Regular

If you look at the responses from all the top government and police officials, they are not intending on using any forceful measures against the mobs. This is a clear indication that this country has truly descended into a cess pit and it will never again be a respectable and law abiding society it once was.

I am sick of the mentality the goverment and EU states have adopted with the overt liberalism, that is destroying peace in our communities.

I live in London and I can tell you one thing, if the mobs come to my home, I'll use every ounce of my strength to defend my property. I have a lovely combat M-ch-te that will come in handy in these situations. The communities need to stand together and fight off these ferrel youths who are running amok.
Old 09 August 2011, 03:37 PM
my06 ppp silver
Scooby Regular

i dont know why the government is not adopting the zero tolerance pledge they made against "terrorism" after the twin towers!
Old 09 August 2011, 03:47 PM
eelz
Scooby Regular

give the police these;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qX0N...eature=related

pepper paintballs

Last edited by eelz; 09 August 2011 at 03:49 PM.
Old 09 August 2011, 06:36 PM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by C17RPA
just another step closer for police with guns..................
our cops wear glocks. you don't **** with a 9 mil
Old 09 August 2011, 06:39 PM
a5h
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bigsinky
our cops wear glocks. you don't **** with a 9 mil
Yeah but how they going to use them with their hands tied behind their back.
Old 09 August 2011, 06:50 PM
Jonny_
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Dazza9t9
What really p*sses me off is the Police has rubber bullets, water cannons and alot more forceful actions to take however the met seem to be taking a softly softly approach. I do not know why............ the damage and disorder that is being caused would suggest a more forceful responce would be lawful and justified.
!!
Its not the met that is allowed to make that decision... thats on a completely different payscale
Old 09 August 2011, 09:10 PM
danos14
Scooby Regular

I wonder if the poor responce will shortly have the 'the cuts mean we could not respond quicker' excuse brought out and the then 'we need more money'
Old 09 August 2011, 09:52 PM
daz1968
Scooby Regular

Why bother with rubber bullets just use paint bullets at least they can be rounded up after and dealt with
Old 09 August 2011, 10:17 PM
w3lshboyo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by daz1968
Why bother with rubber bullets just use paint bullets at least they can be rounded up after and dealt with
should use the smart water least it want wash off so you will no who it is ,
Old 10 August 2011, 03:33 AM
ajc1988
Scooby Regular

well we have now had it up in huddersfield tonight from what i have heard

also seen football firms are teaming up together to keep these people away from there areas and helping the police drive them away.

andy
Old 10 August 2011, 03:37 AM
zayd
Scooby Regular

In London they are mostly youths, under 18, involved in the chaos. This whole situation has been brewing for a long time and the catalyst was provided with the shooting last week. What it shows, quite clearly is that the youth, do not respect law and order.

Screw respect, they need to fear the law. Heck, just accross the pond in France, the police are much more firm on ******* like these.
Old 10 August 2011, 07:32 AM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Not too sure why everyone is so suprised by the riots and response or lack of one.

These rioters are the same people that break into houses, cars, shops and businesses all across the country, they are also responsible for the stabbings, muggings, street crime of various types and general lawlessness that is so previlent on the streets of britain.

When will people realise that the police and government feed off this type of lawlessness and allow it to continue so that they can use it as the reason to constrain and tax the law abiding majority and sight it as the reason for greater reductions in our civil liberties.

Then as usual instead of dealing with those who cause the problems and contribute nothing, reward them and fund their lifestyle at the expense of the rest of us.

It's no suprise to me that these kids have no respect for anything, why would they, they're not tought to have any at home, school or in the wider community, all they learn is that there are no consiquences of any great significance to any of their actions no matter how bad.

Whats to fear when you go out robbing, asbo, community order being bound over to keep the peace or three squares a day in one of the butlins style holiday camps we call prisons.

All these things are the modern day equivilent to winning a medal in the war they are seen as a badge of honour street cred without these things your a ***** a victim and a coward.

Until these things are changed then it will only get worse, this is the tip of the iceberge.

And i really do fear for the future of this country.
Old 10 August 2011, 07:50 AM
Butty
Scooby Regular

With the Police facing cuts of IRO 10% in numbers, a slow response to the riots is just what they need to twist the arm of the Gov into reconsidering the cuts.
Old 10 August 2011, 08:09 AM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Butty
With the Police facing cuts of IRO 10% in numbers, a slow response to the riots is just what they need to twist the arm of the Gov into reconsidering the cuts.
Sorry mate but it's not the choice of the police how to respond in matters of civil unrest it's the government that decides what action should be taken.

I bet the police would love the opportunity to get some of the ******* that are responsible for these and many other crimes as it would make the night shift a walk in the park literaly.

But it won't be the government that gets it in the neck for this people will blame the police, when in fact their hands are tied by government policy.
Old 10 August 2011, 09:06 AM
Black-Hawk
Scooby Regular

Mow them down with an M16, bulldoze the carcusses into an open space and have a bonfire, to some this may sound extreme but i think its what these mindless animals deserve seeing the damadge/suffering caused
Old 10 August 2011, 09:44 AM
need4speeduk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ditchmyster
Not too sure why everyone is so suprised by the riots and response or lack of one.

These rioters are the same people that break into houses, cars, shops and businesses all across the country, they are also responsible for the stabbings, muggings, street crime of various types and general lawlessness that is so previlent on the streets of britain.

When will people realise that the police and government feed off this type of lawlessness and allow it to continue so that they can use it as the reason to constrain and tax the law abiding majority and sight it as the reason for greater reductions in our civil liberties.

Then as usual instead of dealing with those who cause the problems and contribute nothing, reward them and fund their lifestyle at the expense of the rest of us.

It's no suprise to me that these kids have no respect for anything, why would they, they're not tought to have any at home, school or in the wider community, all they learn is that there are no consiquences of any great significance to any of their actions no matter how bad.

Whats to fear when you go out robbing, asbo, community order being bound over to keep the peace or three squares a day in one of the butlins style holiday camps we call prisons.

All these things are the modern day equivilent to winning a medal in the war they are seen as a badge of honour street cred without these things your a ***** a victim and a coward.

Until these things are changed then it will only get worse, this is the tip of the iceberge.

And i really do fear for the future of this country.
Well said.
Old 10 August 2011, 09:45 AM
jef
Scooby Regular

ditchmasters points correct, the government use these thimgs to there finacial advantage an instill fear into the public, making them even easier to tax and give up all freedom liberties ect ect excuses for more cameras,which will end up catching the evryday man, takin a **** or speding , hey presto more money.

from the police point, i bet there all **** scared also, the rioters have the upper hand everywhere, plus todays police seem all scrawny young boys.

then if they use any force - after its all settled down theyll be camera footage of police hitting punching or whatever and some d*ick upholding human rights will have them strung up and jobless.

wouldnt want to be a copper atall.

but its an allround win for the corrupt as fck goverment and other leeches that cling onto them.

joe public will pay the price again

Quick Reply: the riots