Sponsored by:

Another thanks to Subaru4you

Search this Thread

Old 12 July 2011, 02:54 PM
serega
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Another thanks to Subaru4you

Another great experience, even though it might be my last one as i have nothing left in UK anymore, but what an absolutely amazing bunch of people, dont think i've ever come across such genuine understanding and decency in all my 10 years in UK, probably even my whole life.

Not really worth putting my last year's story on here, but to sum it up, these guys really saved me from a major headache, as well as saving me a small fortune while not taking an extra penny, despite my job requiring about five times more effort than was anticipated at first..AND all that, while doing so many things that only people i consinder real friends would do for each other, even though i have never looked like a very trustworthy individual .

I'm absolutely and truely surprised that such level of decency can still exist in a business environment
Old 12 July 2011, 05:00 PM
QUICKSCOOB
Scooby Regular

Old 12 July 2011, 06:46 PM
barnshaw
Scooby Regular

never ever had any problems with subaru4you, had rebuild done, brakes done, suspension done, len mark and rick are all top notch, go the extra mile and know their stuff! highly recommend!
Old 12 July 2011, 10:56 PM
serega
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by QUICKSCOOB
Ok, here's the story..

Left my car behind when i relocated, tried to sell it for 6 months but couldnt, so I found a buyer for the shell without an engine and gearbox, asked a mate of mine to take it to Subaru4you to take the engine and the box out at an agreed price, they did as i asked but the buyer disappeared.

They stored my car for a month free of charge , but i just couldnt find a buyer and had no physical means to relocate the car and had nowhere to take it as my mate told me that he had enough and couldnt store it anywhere anymore. So i had to ask Len to take some of the more important and expensive bits off to try and sell them separately and meanwhile i'd try to find a buyer for the remaining shell ( promising him that it's going to be quick ) and he agreed.

They took their time to let people come around to view and buy things in person and due to problems with my paypal, they have agreed to take payments to their own bank account for the stuff that we sell online!

It took us 6 months to get it over with, as i just couldnt find any buyers for the shell with any bits on, so Len and Mark ended up breaking the whole car for me and sending some of the bits i couldnt sell to my new location, while sending the proceeds to my bank account (even though it's an accounting hazard).

Nothing was ever lost in postage, all the items were properly packaged sent to the people who bought them and all the things they sent to me were immaculately packaged, nothing they took off had it's wires cut in the wrong places, nothing was scratched or broken, I'm absolutely amazed at how professional and decent those people are

During this time they never complained and never asked for any additional payments and when it was my time to pay them for their job, knowing that i was going through a hard time selling anything at reasonable prices, they didnt charge me a single pence over what we first agreed for a simple gearbox and engine out job

These guys are the most honest and hardworking people i have ever met in my life.

Last edited by serega; 12 July 2011 at 11:00 PM.