Sponsored by:

GPS Tracker - offer

Search this Thread

Old 09 January 2011, 09:19 AM
SkydiveMacca
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GPS Tracker - offer

I've seen quite a few threads about trackers recently and thought I would post this up as it may be of some use.

*mods, this was an offer that we ran in mag that will end soon. We make no money from it, so I hope this isn't seen as advertisng - I'm just trying to be helpful *

The tracker is from a company called Sky Tag www.Skytag-gps.co.uk. The device is just a bit smaller than a box cigs and installation is insanely easy. There are just three wires coming from the device - two go to power and the other one to earth. It's then up to you to mount it wherever you want.

Some of the features:

It has a three day internal battery incase power is cut
If your car battery goes flat, they will contact you to let you know
24/7/365 manned contact number
GPS based tracking system which is really, really accurate (they let me use their tracking portal and i could see what space my car was parked in at work!)
Holiday geofence (optional). When you go on holiday, you let them know, and for a small extra fee, they put a GPS 'fence' around your car. If your car moves outside of this area, they automatically contact you and the police.

If you car is stolen, contact the police, they give you a crime reference number. You then contact Sky Tag, give them the reference and then they talk directly to the police to get your car back. I've seen the tracking software and it's very impressive stuff. Shows exactly where the car has been, what speed etc. They recently got a car back in 12 minutes!

Normally the unit is £250 including connection and three months monitoring (then £6.99 a month or £79.99 a year), but the reader offer they gave us brings this package down to just £99.

It's a good system, and if you need to have a tracker fitted, or just want the peace of mind, it's deffo worth it.

To get the offer, go to this link add the bundle to your basket then use the code MAXPOWER at the checkout.

Hope this is of use to some of you