Sponsored by:

Petrolheads Dream

Search this Thread

Old 31 December 2010, 05:28 PM
midnight
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Petrolheads Dream

Hi ,everyone & a happy new year to you all,well with xmas out of the way, i visited my mom today and found a card from my sister . After opening it there was a note saying thanks for your support & enjoy your day and try not to get caught speeding . I then opened the card an inside was a card with a voucher entitiling me the hire of an Aston Martin Vanquish S for the day . My 1st thought was it was a wind up,but after reading through the documentation it was true ,i had at my disposal for one day 10 am till 8,00 pm a V12 , 6.0 ltr sports car .

What can i say guys apart from being stunned, I use to drive V12 jaguar XJS's for a living,many many years ago but with a 3 speed auto box they were good in there day. But a £170,000 ,514 bhp 200 mph sports car is in a different league. I am not planning on posing around coventry town centre, as this does not appeal to me,but the M6 toll road armed with a video camera is on the cards ,and a good blast down the M40 against a few M5's is also a definite.

Love my sister to bits ,but probably not the ideal present to give to someone who has just finished a speed awareness course a few months ago , after being caught speeding in a 1.8 ltr diesel Galaxy.lol

Anyway i know this is a scooby forum ,just wanted to share my excitement with you all,and i guess my scoob will feel a tad slow after driving the Aston

Happy New Year to you all
Old 31 December 2010, 05:37 PM
dunx
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's only about the same P2W as a 400 bhp Newage Impreza...

If only they looked that good.

LOL

dunx
Old 31 December 2010, 05:40 PM
brownstain85
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why not take a trip to see ur sister and take her for a quick spin? Bet she'd love it!