Sponsored by:

sorry!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 13 November 2010, 11:54 AM
vc_1985
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sorry!!!!!!!

I would like to apologise to the few people who purchased a few item from me and haventrecived them. I can assure you they have all been posted out now ive had a few really bad weeks had a death in the family and been really down.
I am not trying to rip people off. You will get the items you paid for.
Once again i can only apologise.
Old 13 November 2010, 02:37 PM
fastboyslim
Scooby Regular

Good man! All will be better just keep positive.
Old 13 November 2010, 02:56 PM
T5NYW
Scooby Regular

Location: MY99UK-MY02STi-MY99Type R-MY06 T20-MY11 340R-MY05 TYPE25
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by vc_1985
I would like to apologise to the few people who purchased a few item from me and haventrecived them. I can assure you they have all been posted out now ive had a few really bad weeks had a death in the family and been really down.
I am not trying to rip people off. You will get the items you paid for.
Once again i can only apologise.

@@@@ Happens good man to let everyone know

Just keep the buyers informed

Trouble is two many rougues about nowadays and when it goes wrong people very get worried.

Tony
Old 14 November 2010, 10:13 AM
shoobydoo
Scooby Regular

Fair play.All people ask is to be kept informed.It makes all the difference.
Old 15 November 2010, 12:43 PM
shoobydoo
Scooby Regular

Still have not recieved the tracking details you said you would send me as per our phone conversation on 13/11/10 at 17.46pm.....
Old 16 November 2010, 05:56 PM
jabberwocky
Scooby Regular

Hey. I just read this .... after sending a really strong mail across to you. My apologies.
I'll wait till the end of this week. Can you manage that?
Old 16 November 2010, 06:40 PM
vc_1985
Scooby Regular

I should of informed all buyers just been really down. I have reciept numbers and barcodes of everything sent.
Old 16 November 2010, 07:38 PM
shoobydoo
Scooby Regular

Can you please forward mine then by PM as requested several times.Best regards.
Old 16 November 2010, 08:01 PM
Jazz-e
Scooby Newbie

Angry

Originally Posted by vc_1985
I should of informed all buyers just been really down. I have reciept numbers and barcodes of everything sent.
Enough is enough.
You told me two weeks ago you sent my parts
You have not responded to a single request to supply me with the tracking information ( or proof of actual sending)
Yet you have found time to tell everyone, you haven’t taken money from, that the items will be posted?

- I WANT MY MONEY BACK!
Old 16 November 2010, 08:31 PM
f4la k
Scooby Regular

Sounds a dodgy one to me. Dont think anyone would stoop as low as to say someone has died in the family, but i dare say there will have been some low life scum that will have thought about it, or maybe even done it... Bad news if you ask me, only time will tell if the goods arrive or not...
Old 16 November 2010, 09:33 PM
jabberwocky
Scooby Regular

Well, these things DO happen. We are fragile, finite and emotional beings.
My prayers are with you. Feeling low is human and therefore deserving of empathy and patience.
However Valerio, empathy is difficult to come by in a business transaction involving strangers. What we need is a reliable a date.

The tracking number sent does work so 'phew'
Time will tell what happens next.
Old 18 November 2010, 12:34 PM
jabberwocky
Scooby Regular

Default WTF

I just got a heavy package from my postman. I opened them and they contained REAR callipers painted red and still smelling of paint.

Valerio, i paid you for ORIGINAL FRONT callipers as shown in the picture sent by email. I'm taking steps to recover my money.

I cannot understand your actions. Fair enough about the death but this is chaos and not worth my time.

Anyone got any ideas on what to do? ...apart from contacting PAYPAL
Old 18 November 2010, 01:11 PM
classic Subaru Si
Scooby Regular

SCAM!
Old 18 November 2010, 03:08 PM
scooblee
Scooby Regular

Calipers still smelling of paint is not on unless the guy buying them new this, hope you get your life back on track as a death in the family is never easy, give the lad his money back.
Old 18 November 2010, 03:34 PM
shoobydoo
Scooby Regular

Well Well Well.Now Valerio STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY TRACKING DETAILS AS YOU ASSURED ME I WOULD.NOR HAVE I RECIEVED MY SUSPENSION.IF IT HAS NOT TURNED UP BY END OF PLAY TODAY.I WANT MY MONEY BACK.
Old 18 November 2010, 10:54 PM
jabberwocky
Scooby Regular

BUMP!
Old 18 November 2010, 11:42 PM
dj219957
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

scammer! death my ****. hes just buying time.
Old 19 November 2010, 10:18 AM
jabberwocky
Scooby Regular

Anybody have this guys number or address? I notice people have dealt with him in the past. i.e. sold things to him.

My solicitors would like to send him some invites to small claims court. It really pays to have them on retainer. For matters like this, its perfect.

Also, are ScoobyNet moderators aware of this? Gives the site a bad name and is bad for legitimate sellers.
Old 19 November 2010, 10:28 AM
phil739
Scooby Regular

send 99blue a pm he did a swop with an intercooler with him , he may have his address
Old 19 November 2010, 11:33 AM
scoobmj
Scooby Regular

i have dealt with Valerio and there wasn't a problem.

i sent him my intercooler and he sent me his one in return, didn't strike me as a scammer.

to be honest, i dont have is address anymore as i phoned him and wrote it on the box, but didnt record it. and to tell you the truth if i did have it i really dont think i would want to start giving it out just yet.

anyway, why don't some of you guys get ya pitch forks out and burn the poor bloke alive! for god sake at least give him the benefit of the doubt. if what he says is true then unfortunately for all of us deaths happen and the last thing on your mind is going to be sending a parcel no matter how important it may seem to the person at the other end, whatever happened to compassion?!

and finally Valerio sorry for your loss, i hope you are being sincere with what you have said on this thread buddy, i really do.
Old 19 November 2010, 11:59 AM
jabberwocky
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jabberwocky
I just got a heavy package from my postman. I opened them and they contained REAR callipers painted red and still smelling of paint.

Valerio, i paid you for ORIGINAL FRONT callipers as shown in the picture sent by email. I'm taking steps to recover my money.

I cannot understand your actions. Fair enough about the death but this is chaos and not worth my time.

Anyone got any ideas on what to do? ...apart from contacting PAYPAL
Well Blue 99, I understand your stance given your history. However, it's not about pitchforks and burning people. As I mentioned before, we are fragile and finite and deserving of empathy when things go **** up.

As a scientist, I'm a firm believer in the analysis of outcome. So far, the only things I can be sure of are:
1. A delivery time of 18 days since payment AND
2. Receiving the wrong item. It has no markings indicative of being manufactured/associated by/with Subaru. It is something that has been disfigured and not in my opinion worth the price paid for the other items.

Put youself in my shoes Blue99; would you still be so trusting?

Whoever these rear callipers were intended for, I'd hardly say He/She would be a happy camper to get them. They're just dead weight in my house.

Valerio, return my money. Include an additional £14.69 and I'll send these callipers back to you. It has NOT been pleasant doing business with you.

IMMORTALITY within this body is not possible.We WILL lose everyone we love or be lost to them. I have embraced this and experienced it too.

Last edited by jabberwocky; 19 November 2010 at 12:00 PM.
Old 19 November 2010, 12:18 PM
scoobmj
Scooby Regular

your situation with the calipers is different the goods are not as described, so you should get a refund.

i lost over £400 in the early days of ebay before paypal was used as much as it is now (on a set of wheel from America), i was VERY upset. but that went on for months not days/weeks. and yes i am still trusting, in some cases trust is all you have.

Lets not lose sight of the fact that reading this thread we are talking around a 1-2 week time scale, that's hardly worth worrying about especially as he has clearly explained about his personal loss.

situations like this tend to develop into a man hunt mentality, and very quickly!

i am not personally vouching for anybody here and i want to make that perfectly clear and as i said i hope Valerio is being truthful and he does send everyone the items they are expecting.
Old 19 November 2010, 01:07 PM
jabberwocky
Scooby Regular

OMG this guy is mint! He has just sent me a message via paypal saying that they are as described and the paint was just touch up...The audacity!

He has agreed to send a refund on receipt of the callipers. I'm not spending any more money. Valerio, if you want items, collect them from my residence or send me the money for royal mail £14.69 ( on their website)
I will GLADLY return them as soon as I get my money.

I'm going to start a thread detailing all my correspondence with this chap. I am also going to show you the image he sent me on email. You decide. I'm all about hard facts and being reasonable before I take any action.

Last edited by jabberwocky; 19 November 2010 at 01:09 PM.
Old 19 November 2010, 02:54 PM
shoobydoo
Scooby Regular

Jabberwockie you have PM
Old 19 November 2010, 05:18 PM
jabberwocky
Scooby Regular

Exclamation Here is my proof!

I've uploaded pictures detailing the main parts of the transaction from start to finish. This was given as evidence to paypal.

The Advert:

Sellers Picture of the item through email:

The deal:

What was delivered (hi resolution - large image):

What was delivered (smaller image):
Old 19 November 2010, 05:26 PM
Pink_Floyd
Scooby Regular

That's shocking mate
Old 19 November 2010, 05:46 PM
cster
Scooby Regular

Good grief!
Old 19 November 2010, 06:00 PM
Martin 2010
Scooby Regular

not good mate, just to warn you guys paypal has cottoned on to the way con artist are scamming forum sites ive had it happen to me on different forum, they are now making money sit in a holdin area before it can be trasfered with out brought back so to spk, and aso hes possibly tryin to make time for funds to be cleared into his account simply as even if you win a paypal claim you only get your funds back if the other person has any funds in there account once the claims finally gone through. ( or enough to cover the cost owed to you etc ) its a pain in the **** tbh i never did c my money again, got the address of the person tho and had my revenege
Old 19 November 2010, 06:05 PM
shoobydoo
Scooby Regular

Oh dear Jabberwocky.Well my suspension still has not turned up.I have raised a dispute with Valerio for non delivery of goods.and low and behold i got correspondence the next day.Why oh why could this guy not have been straight forward with either Tracking numbers or the truth so prompt.Today will be the 7th working day waiting for delivery as advised by Valerio however he told me previously they would be sent earlier in this transaction.and i paid on the 29/oct.
Hopefully the money will be returned as promised.We wait with baited breath.
Old 19 November 2010, 07:03 PM
Terminator X
Owner of SNet

Originally Posted by jabberwocky
What was delivered (hi resolution - large image):
Woah, that is nasty

TX.