Sponsored by:

FAO: WorkInProgress.......

Search this Thread

Old 25 September 2010, 07:04 PM
ClassicWR1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face FAO: WorkInProgress.......

Well i dont know wether your email box is full or wether you are in fact just ignoring me, but can you get in contact so we can discuss where these High-Flow fuel rails and braided pipes are please????????????

I only bought these from you under the proviso that you would get them out to my immediatly (as my manifold, FPR etc were being put back on Thursday/Friday in time to be sorted for mapping sesh following Wednesday) and you said no problem!!!
Thursday we speak and you have sent them Next Day delivery on the Wednesday late afternoon apparently.....

Friday they still dont turn up???........

And today - SATURDAY - they still dont turn up either!
So Whats going on fella???????????????????????

Get In Touch please Mr WorkInProgress!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy

Last edited by ClassicWR1; 25 September 2010 at 08:15 PM.
Old 25 September 2010, 08:17 PM
ClassicWR1
Scooby Regular

anyone else know him by any chance???? (WorkInProgress)

Thanks guys
Old 18 October 2010, 10:32 PM
Kieran_Burns
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

We've been in touch with NASIOC and have confirmed that the accounts themoneypit and WorkInProgress are from the same person they are complaining about over there (PorscheEater)

There are complaints against both local accounts and given the information kindly provided by NASOIC we're banning both accounts on Scoobynet.

Any person who has been allegedly scammed by this person needs to seek legal redress through their Credit Card companies / Paypal / Police

Could we also take this opportunity to remind people to NOT enter into purchases without making basic checks first.

Using Paypal and sending payment as a 'gift' means you have NO method of having your money refunded. You may as well give it to the next person walking past your house, hoping they'll give it to the right person.

Also, we've put basic barriers in place to stop new posters from selling on Scoobynet but people insist on trying to buy from non-paying members and ignoring our advice. Check who you are buying from first and treat any request for cash / funds with no redress as extremely suspicious.

PLEASE use the RTM function to report For Sale and Wanted posts that are from non-paying members or are posted in the wrong forum.

Finally when posting about alleged scams, please provide evidence or we will be forced to remove the post no matter what the circumstances are. Sorry, but we have a requirement to stop false allegations when they occur.

Thanks all.