Sponsored by:

Overtook the same bloody bike 4 times today

Search this Thread

Old 24 June 2010, 05:37 PM
scooby L
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Overtook the same bloody bike 4 times today

Clear bits of road = steady progression through slower moving traffic, having a ball and the car feels great

Reach a 30 limit and a motorbike comes up and overtakes me along with a number of other cars in front, another bike is 3 cars behind (obviously together) but isn't happy overtaking, so 1st bike is hanging back now

Next clear stretch of road I re-overtake 1st bike (plus other traffic & lorry) but soon catch up with another string of traffic following a lorry.

Next village bike catches up and re-over takes me and 2 others in the 30mph zone, but again, 2nd bike is not confident and stays 3 or 4 cars behind..so 1st bike just sits there again

(This goes on for 5 miles)

Finally we get onto nice long straight, Audi in front tries to overtake bike (and fails due to bike giving it a handful as he's closing up on him)...So I chose to past both of them and go on my merry way.... bye bye bikes at last...

I love bikes, but talk about getting in the way, if you're getting on just get on...if not how about following like everyone else does and let those who do what to "get on" err... get on....

Last edited by scooby L; 24 June 2010 at 05:40 PM.