GAUGES AND CLOCK CHANGE

Search this Thread

Old 28 May 2010, 07:39 AM
SWATPCLTD
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GAUGES AND CLOCK CHANGE

Just a few questions please if anyone could help it would be much appreciated

i bought my bugeye last year it had the triple gauge pod but the gauges hadnt been fitted proerly and where useless

the pod was also sprayed in blue whicvh looks a bit chavvy if im honest i have had it sprayed black now and need some help in choosing which are the best gauges to get

I would like to buy a fool package inc everything i need for installation too.
I would like the triple gauge pod filled with 3 gauges also driver side Round air duct and anything else you can reccomend (pics or websites to look at?)

also want to change the clocks on my 02 bugeye to nice looking ones the one i have are standard and i think need some work doing to them can anyone reccomend and ideas or have any pics or websites to look at?

have money waiting so will buy what ever is reccomended but would like all gauges to be the same make ect

also want to install a in car boost controller?

Also i would like to install a rear diffuser in black to my rear standard bumper i have seen a few and some have been quite nasty installations is there any uk based sellers that have a tidy kit for sale.

have a set of morette headlights on my bug-eye and the lights seem so weak do i need to upgrade the bulbs or is there a conversion kit available for them there pretty useless
Old 28 May 2010, 10:57 AM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Gauges: the best out there are either DEFI or HKS. BUT, they ARE dear. They come complete with senders and fitting kit, plus instruction, and there are guides on here to help.

There are other cheaper gauges, but imho, you pay's your money........
Old 28 May 2010, 11:15 AM
Tomwrx
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

depends on how much u want to spend,defis around 350-500 depending where/if u can get them

prosport gauges around 120 for 3 but can get the full package from scooby world for 300.
plenty of ideas in here 4 u

https://www.scoobynet.com/interior-1...ur-gauges.html
Old 28 May 2010, 12:55 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

also want to change the clocks on my 02 bugeye to nice looking ones the one i have are standard and i think need some work doing to them can anyone reccomend and ideas or have any pics or websites to look at?
What clocks are in now and what car?

Be VERY careful with clocks, these pages are full of people who spent money on clocks and lived to regret it.
Old 28 May 2010, 02:39 PM
Midlife......
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you have a Bug WRX you might be able to source the Bug STi clocks, blue faced with centre Rev counter and change -up light. Straight swap

Shaun