Sponsored by:

Total impreza

Search this Thread

Old 08 January 2010, 11:13 AM
The_Dark_Avenger
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Total impreza

The other half thought she would buy me a years subscription to total impreza for christmas,she rang them up in november placed the order and was told it would be with her by the 18th of december.
christmas day comes, i open all my presents and she turns to me and says she is really sorry but one of the presants hasnt arived and started saying how it was promised to her by the set date and that nothing had arived,she couldnt stop apologising.

after the christmas holiday she rang the office and told them about it not ariving,and she was faced with really rude customer service on more than 2 ocasions

is this the normal way they treat their customers?? my other half is now feeling really upset

surely they should try to solve the problem and treat their customers with more respect???
Old 08 January 2010, 09:39 PM
daviee
Scooby Regular

hi
had same sort of responce I sent payment for 6 month subscripion and never reiceived a conformation e-mail few weeks went by and nothing. I then called and had some women give me dogs abuse that I had a e-mail and it could take up to 3 weeks second class post to be delivered. I then asked her to take e-mail addy again she said i had it (sighs) I asked her to resend to confirm addy, finally a reply all be it with a read reciept. but never had such cheek from anyone wanting to take cash from me before.

Last edited by daviee; 08 January 2010 at 09:54 PM.
Old 13 January 2010, 03:38 PM
total-impreza
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by The_Dark_Avenger
The other half thought she would buy me a years subscription to total impreza for christmas,she rang them up in november placed the order and was told it would be with her by the 18th of december.
christmas day comes, i open all my presents and she turns to me and says she is really sorry but one of the presants hasnt arived and started saying how it was promised to her by the set date and that nothing had arived,she couldnt stop apologising.

after the christmas holiday she rang the office and told them about it not ariving,and she was faced with really rude customer service on more than 2 ocasions

is this the normal way they treat their customers?? my other half is now feeling really upset

surely they should try to solve the problem and treat their customers with more respect???

Hi

Without being given more info here I can only suggest there seems to be a misunderstanding here. All magazines sent out in the subscriber mailing 10/11 Dec were received within 3-4 days, we had many calls to say thanks. We advised everyone at the time that there are no guarantees of delivery unless they wanted to pay registered post.

There is a subscriber news page on our website which details the posting dates.

When it didnt arrive, if we were phoned (before xmas) we could have gotten a replacement out. Worst case scenario, we would have emailed a voucher which could be printed off and given to the person shoudl Royal Mail not have delivered on time.

We try to be helpful and polite to our customers and achieve a really good satisfaction rate. We have known examples in the past where customers magazines didnt arrive in time, we get a phone call and its sorted straight away.

I can only apologise for whatever the misunderstanding has been.

If you want to speak further my number is 01506 530500.

Total Impreza

Last edited by total-impreza; 13 January 2010 at 03:49 PM.
Old 13 January 2010, 03:48 PM
total-impreza
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by daviee
hi
had same sort of responce I sent payment for 6 month subscripion and never reiceived a conformation e-mail few weeks went by and nothing. I then called and had some women give me dogs abuse that I had a e-mail and it could take up to 3 weeks second class post to be delivered. I then asked her to take e-mail addy again she said i had it (sighs) I asked her to resend to confirm addy, finally a reply all be it with a read reciept. but never had such cheek from anyone wanting to take cash from me before.

HI there

As I am the only female in the office it must have been myself you spoke to. I can assure you that I have never advised anyone that the wait can be 3 weeks. As per our website, the longest we have known delivery to take has been 10 days and that was to an outlying area.

Often there are delays when buyers dont pay postage - again without having specific information from you I cant say.

Normal delivery time is 3-5 days.

I am not sure what else I could have done and I certainly didn't intend to come across and being rude but feel free to call me on 01506 530500 to discuss further.

Best regards

Total Impreza
Old 13 January 2010, 06:05 PM
Dave Y
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 133 Likes on 97 Posts

mine always arrived after they were in the shops.
Old 13 January 2010, 06:33 PM
cockneymfc
Scooby Regular

my little brother got my subscripion for christmas and i got it on december 15 ....many thanks great mag
Old 13 January 2010, 07:51 PM
my94wrx
Scooby Regular

i had a subscription fro total impreza, some times took 3-4 weeks to come through the post, even though it was already out in the shops, i will never subscribe to them again the customer service was terrible, didn't answer emails fobbed you off with the same story every time the magazine was late, ended up getting it from my corner shop, at least they were thankful for the business.
Old 13 January 2010, 08:02 PM
Big Pete
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by The_Dark_Avenger

I've heard about this before; poor customer service and late deliveries of the magazine.

It just stinks.

For what it's worth Mrs Big Pete ordered me something for Christmas and it's still not arrived. And she's getting a bit of a runaround from Amazon

We're very fortunate in that the newsagent here gets Total Impreza on the shelves as it comes out so we've never even considered subscribing.
Old 13 January 2010, 09:41 PM
scoobywag
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by cockneymfc
my little brother got my subscripion for christmas and i got it on december 15 ....many thanks great mag
same here took out 2 years subscription for my xmas pressie and got it no probs......hopefully it will continue......great mag though..
Old 13 January 2010, 11:11 PM
fmp
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Didnt receive your mag.... think yourself lucky!

In all my years of car magazine reading (there have been a few), its one mag that i bought 1 issue of, and wont be spending my money on again... which is a shame, as i wanted it to be amazing!
Old 13 January 2010, 11:44 PM
belliott69
Scooby Regular

had a 6 magazine subscription, when they started selling it at smiths the new magazines were already there weeks before i got mine, i always thought that a subscription meant you got it just before or on the day it came out.
Old 13 January 2010, 11:54 PM
slipstream_uk
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I canceled mine after the first subscription, it was always late in the post.
The shops would have it on the shelfs for around a week before mine arrived.

To top it off, there wasnt much content in them, it was mostly packed with adverts.
Old 14 January 2010, 12:57 AM
renny
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by slipstream_uk
I canceled mine after the first subscription, it was always late in the post.
The shops would have it on the shelfs for around a week before mine arrived.

To top it off, there wasnt much content in them, it was mostly packed with adverts.
+1
Old 14 January 2010, 08:14 AM
rifleman
Scooby Regular

been getting this for a while and took out a subscription only to find its in whsmiths at least 2 weeks before i get my copy and didnt even recieve decembers.will just be going whsmiths next month when subscription runs out.