Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stupid things your partner does?

Search this Thread

Old 31 August 2009, 11:09 PM
pikeywrx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stupid things your partner does?

The wife has just come in and said can you move your car i cant get mine in the gap. so thought not a problem grabbed my keys went outside. There was a 23 foot gap between the back off my car and the front off my pick up and we live on a straight wide road thats quite. and she drives a punto!

I laughed at her now she has paddyied and gone to bed does anyone have these expierences?
Old 31 August 2009, 11:27 PM
scoobmj
Scooby Regular

women!

i swear to god i would go gay, but someone told me that was a pain in the **** too
Old 01 September 2009, 10:54 AM
Sti-Tom
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol

women always moan!! about everything i think they look for things to moan about
Old 01 September 2009, 10:58 AM
Foofighter
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Sti-Tom
lol

women always moan!! about everything i think they look for things to moan about

Spot on mate,hit the nail on the head there.And they always manage to start an arguement about something and by the end of it they are saying completely the opposite from what they were saying in the first place Mad,the lot of them
Old 01 September 2009, 11:06 AM
oadamo
Scooby Regular

our drive is straight no bends and she still managed too hit the wall twice in my car
adam
Old 01 September 2009, 11:11 AM
TYPE R BRAD
Scooby Regular

Totally agree, they are all cuckoo in one way or another, mine especially when coming on, at THE time of month, think am gonna book myself in to a local b+b next month
Old 01 September 2009, 11:28 AM
jd5217
Scooby Regular

they are either coming on, on, or coming off.

Stay in te pub for the month. PMSL
Old 01 September 2009, 11:40 AM
pikeywrx
Scooby Regular

I hate to update this so quickly. She said this morning "i think my car needs oil" so again not a problem asked her why she thought it needed oil "because that little light has been on for 3 weeks" and she does alot off milage.

Went out its not even registering on dip stick after iv put 1.5liter in. serousley tell me im not alone with this lol
Old 01 September 2009, 11:41 AM
jd5217
Scooby Regular

oh dear.
Old 01 September 2009, 12:14 PM
scooby546
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pikeywrx
I hate to update this so quickly. She said this morning "i think my car needs oil" so again not a problem asked her why she thought it needed oil "because that little light has been on for 3 weeks" and she does alot off milage.

Went out its not even registering on dip stick after iv put 1.5liter in. serousley tell me im not alone with this lol
Same here, checked the oil in hers while doing mine, and wasn't even on the dipstick either. Put quite a lot in, not sure how much in total. When I asked her if it was running better the next day she said it seemed a little quieter, and the funny burning smell wasn't there anymore

I now check hers every 2nd week just in case...
Old 01 September 2009, 12:19 PM
Norman Dog
Scooby Regular

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts

Mine also has a Punto, can't even lock the petrol cap despite me showing her how about 5 times...

Needless to say, I won't let her drive The Scoob
Old 01 September 2009, 02:15 PM
pikeywrx
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Norman Dog
Mine also has a Punto, can't even lock the petrol cap despite me showing her how about 5 times...

Needless to say, I won't let her drive The Scoob

Mate my first ever impreza i leant her after she moaned and moaned. i had it 2 weeks she took it out came back and after being quite for an hour said "o by the way your cars makeing a funny noise" went outside started it and the bottom end was slapping away.

Probably cant actually blame this on her but still like to throw it up in an arguement. "you broke my baby!" lol

Theres still summat about a nice looking lass driveing a fast car tho so do occasionally let her drive my cars lol

Last edited by pikeywrx; 01 September 2009 at 02:18 PM.
Old 01 September 2009, 02:21 PM
windyboy
Scooby Regular

Location: Working in Belfast and living in Bangor, N'orn I'ron

How can women be right even when they are wrong or don't know what they are talking about ????

Last week we had to take "my cat" to the vets at their other surgery in another town, I knew roughly were the other town was but not where the surgery was, luckily I had their business card with the address on it, so I looked for the address on my sat nav but couldn't find it as it was rural road near a wee town, so I then found the town and off we headed for it hoping that once we got close I would find the road myself or the sat nav would display it. Because I had asked the sat nav to show me the fastest route it took us along alot of twisty back roads (not much fun with her and her sun and a sick cat on board). Eventually we got to the town (are we there yet ?) and then couldn't see the road with the surgery so I looked on the sat nav again and found the road en route to somewhere else, so off we went and eventually the directions stopped and we weren't at the surgery yet so I "had" to pull over and ring them and ask for directions. Off we went again and found it two minutes later.

She is not from Norn Iron and I am and I know the area pretty well but hadn't been to the other town for a long time but have never travelled directly to it from our town, she (as I say) is not local and bearly knows anywhere outside our town but she still proceeded to tell me the best way to get where we were going and that I had got us lost.

After we had left the surgery we weren't going straight home and had to to somewhere else to get some stuff so she still told me the best way to get there even though I know how to get there and was going the same way that the sat nav had told me, so we agreed to disagree and leave it at that.

windyboy
Old 01 September 2009, 03:10 PM
mr_D
Scooby Regular

my misses is not dull by any means but what she said the one day really would make you think.

she thought that parachuting meant you had a parachuting and sky diving meant you had nothing!

how the hell do you land. ?

on your feet she says! lol

made me feel like a n0b but yet why would you jump for 50k feet with no chute? (blonde)

Last edited by mr_D; 01 September 2009 at 03:17 PM.
Old 01 September 2009, 04:12 PM
scooby546
Scooby Regular

not my girl but one i know...

"what to sail boats run on?"

After a bit of a laugh, we agreed she had a point as some have on board engines but it was quite funny at the time
Old 01 September 2009, 04:14 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

She posts pointless threads about non subaru things, in forums designated for subaru specific things, what a clown she is.
Old 01 September 2009, 05:43 PM
gaz c
Scooby Regular

not long after my mrs moved in she ask's have i got a loft?i erm yes i say! she then says where is it pmsl dum ***. i meant wheres the hatch now whos dum

Last edited by gaz c; 01 September 2009 at 05:47 PM.
Old 01 September 2009, 05:48 PM
Mikkel
Scooby Regular

My wife once complained to me that she wanted a new car because she found the one she had really annoying whilst driving as it had a distracting watering can on the dash board. I of course had no idea what she was on about.

Turned out that her oil light had been on for weeks and there was virtually no oil left in the engine.
Old 01 September 2009, 05:50 PM
gaz c
Scooby Regular

dam she seen the post pmsl.
Old 01 September 2009, 06:35 PM
scot1888
Scooby Regular

My partners not immune from doing stupid things either

Not long after getting my car I was trying to, for whatever reason, find my registration docs. I couldn't find them anywhere, anywhere they should be anyway. After a while I had a sudden heart stopping feeling and hoped i wasn't too late...I checked the pile of paper re-cycling....and there they were along with insurance papers and credit card bills!!
Old 01 September 2009, 07:46 PM
scoobwrx94import
Scooby Regular

well not to much of a stupid thing but my bird drives bloody granny slow everywhere regardless if in a hurry or not no faster than 50mph even on the dualer does my heed in and she drives a clio 172
Old 01 September 2009, 08:28 PM
DeanF
Scooby Regular

Not car related, But only a women thing all the same.

We had been out for a walk, Got caught in the rain for the last couple of miles So we were soaked !!

We get back to the Car & i hand her the Towel that usually lives in my DiskLoc (To stop it rattling)

What's that for she say's !!!!!!!

Fecking Ell, We were dripping,
Come on Dear, Your soaked & somebody hands you a Fecking Towel
Not Rocket Science is it

Dean
Old 01 September 2009, 08:47 PM
subeyman
Scooby Regular

my missus bought a new ironing board cover today so we proceeded to swap with the old 1 (lay on top pull 2 cords and it tightens round the board) I said 2 her cut the 2 tag ends off, what did she do?
cut the cords before the knot and the cords are now too short to tie up!
she blamed me for not telling her where to cut it lol just as she cut it she said 'bargain it was only £15' now its worth fk all lol
Old 01 September 2009, 10:48 PM
C17RPA
Scooby Regular

YouTube - Woman Flips Car
Old 01 September 2009, 11:54 PM
Alan Jeffery
Scooby Regular

Location: Enginetuner.co.uk Plymouth Dyno Dynamics RR Engine machining and building EcuTek SimTek mapping

Originally Posted by jd5217
they are either coming on, on, or coming off.

Stay in te pub for the month. PMSL
I am SO going to grass you up...
Old 02 September 2009, 12:00 PM
N_Scooby
Scooby Regular

Not car related. Bought a mobile air conditioner for those hot-summer nights we had for 2 days back in June. Keep it on the landing so can just roll it into the bedroom to use it. For 3 months now my missus has been catching her knee on the corner of it as she walks past, not just the once but sometimes twice a day. She's got this permanant bruise on her right knee. I go to work in the dark in the mornings and can honestly say I have never banged into it!!

Of course it's my fault for leaving it there!!
Old 02 September 2009, 07:41 PM
Pakolainen
Scooby Regular

where do i start...
when we test drove the car, the wife hopped into the seat and loved it straight away, booted it up and down the motorway, observing the speed limits.
we park up so i can have more time, she says she likes it, but it might have something wrong with it as every time she pressed the loud pedal it made a whistling noise,. had to point out it was called turbo spool up.
we got the car,
now she has the cheek to tell me how to drive when she's rifing shotgun, yet herself goes over speed bumps in 3rd gear, takes 90 degree turns in 3rd. adn on the motorway sometimes forgets to shift up, when she's hitting 4500 revs.
and then moans at me as every time she gets in there is never any petrol.

should i continue....
(i now drive to work, she uses the car for about 15 mins a week)
Old 02 September 2009, 07:52 PM
M444GY
Former Sponsor

Location: MSOCs tyre and ROTA wheel dealer .Ruisliptyres@gmail.com

some customer at my old work filled her diesel engine up with petrol because it was making a noise !

(i hear u say alot of people put wrong fuel in!)

no she actually stopped in a petrol garage opened the bonnet , removed the oil cap and filled the engine to the brim with petrol lol

****nose what goes on up there lol
Old 02 September 2009, 08:53 PM
gaz c
Scooby Regular

Old 02 September 2009, 10:10 PM
Hysteria1983
Scooby Regular

You guys!

Quick Reply: Stupid things your partner does?