Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Newbie [kind of] needs some help!

Search this Thread

Old 14 July 2009, 06:17 PM
BUG4LIFE
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie [kind of] needs some help!

Hey guys.

I reckon I'm gonna be selling my JDM Integra Type-R pretty soon and at the top of the replacement list is an Impreza or 350Z. The main reason for selling the teg is a want a tad more comfort and cruising ability, as sitting in traffic in the hardcore DC2 aint the most fun in the world! I think I'll have a budget of £10k[ish] so I'm thinking P1 or blob-eye STi [I'd love a JDM STi but I'd be happy with the UK version] - regarding servicing, would I be right in saying the P1 is every 6 months or 7500 miles? And is the servicing schedule different in the later Imprezas? The car will be used daily, but I figure a scooby can do this job without any problems - though that daily trip to work and back may jump up from a few miles to 50+ in the near future!!!

I've been checking out Pistonheads, Auto Trader etc to see whats about and come across J Performance quite a bit...any thoughts?

They always seem to have a large collection of Imprezas in stock.Though I'm not ready to buy now, what's your opinion of these:
J PerformanceCars : STi JDM
J PerformanceCars : STI JDM Low miles Immaculate

Any help would be wicked
Old 14 July 2009, 06:25 PM
tweaks
Scooby Regular

bottom one is pretty tho both nice cars !!!

Tim
Old 14 July 2009, 06:27 PM
nick172sport
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by BUG4LIFE
Hey guys.

I reckon I'm gonna be selling my JDM Integra Type-R pretty soon and at the top of the replacement list is an Impreza or 350Z. The main reason for selling the teg is a want a tad more comfort and cruising ability, as sitting in traffic in the hardcore DC2 aint the most fun in the world! I think I'll have a budget of £10k[ish] so I'm thinking P1 or blob-eye STi [I'd love a JDM STi but I'd be happy with the UK version] - regarding servicing, would I be right in saying the P1 is every 6 months or 7500 miles? And is the servicing schedule different in the later Imprezas? The car will be used daily, but I figure a scooby can do this job without any problems - though that daily trip to work and back may jump up from a few miles to 50+ in the near future!!!

I've been checking out Pistonheads, Auto Trader etc to see whats about and come across J Performance quite a bit...any thoughts?

They always seem to have a large collection of Imprezas in stock.Though I'm not ready to buy now, what's your opinion of these:
J PerformanceCars : STi JDM
J PerformanceCars : STI JDM Low miles Immaculate

Any help would be wicked

newage major service 50k oil change every 10k